ABF | Working without a Contract: A Strategy Whose Time Has Come?

No...get the facts straight...it's the kiss ass non union drivers that don't like Teamsters like me...there are plenty of good hard working non union drivers out there!

You keep mentioning strike...that's just wishful thinking on your part...and the likelihood of a strike even materializing is slim at best..but if you would actually know as much as you claim to know about the Teamsters and ABF...you would know this. Now...you tell me...just where do the IBT and ABF stand in regards to the negotiations. Was there one word yet from the IBT on a strike and when was the strike vote? Please...indulge me
You brought out the button trying to act like a hard ass

LOL...you really are a wussy if you think this button is acting like a hard ass..

wedontwanttostrike.gif

Just downright pitiful!!!

You didn't answer my questions...just where do the IBT and ABF stand in regards to the negotiations. Was there one word yet from the IBT on a strike and when was the strike vote?

Now...how about answering them!

If your trying to recruit me , your not worth a flip at doing so. Your just pushing more nons away from what the teamsters desperately need. And if a strike vote was authorized , I'd know it before you because conway informs their drivers immediately with bad news. In your case, a strike may be good news.

If your trying to recruit me , your not worth a flip at doing so. Your just pushing more nons away from what the teamsters desperately need. And if a strike vote was authorized , I'd know it before you because conway informs their drivers immediately with bad news. In your case, a strike may be good news.

See...this is what I mean...you do not even know that a strike vote was even taken...and here you are talking out your ass like you know everything that is going on. Why don't you just stick to commenting on things that you do know about because you evidently don't know jack about this thread.

You have that right...if ABF Teamsters do what you want them to do...which is give them everything the company wants...ConWay sure will be giving you more bad news...like taking a big pay cut...but that's ok...at least they keep you guys well informed!

Not only are you ignorant and can't answer my simple questions...you also don't listen too well either...I already told you that the Teamsters don't need ignorant kiss asses like you...so why would I try and recruit you?

Not only are you ignorant and can't answer my simple questions...you also don't listen too well either...I already told you that the Teamsters don't need ignorant kiss asses like you...so why would I try and recruit you?

First of all teamsters are hard ass workers. You on the other hand is the disgruntled employee that pulls fifth wheels on drivers and causes labor stoppages with your agenda. So just keep biting the hand that feeds you and ill put in a good word for ya over here at conway. And btw, teamsters aren't stupid enough to let your kind ruin abf.

And I asked you in all seriousness...it's not my job to look out for the company at contract time...it's theirs!!!!

Now...answer mine!
I will answer your question when you give me an answer to the legitimate question I asked you. I do not intend to have you guide the conversation by giving a question in response to my question. Answer my question seriously and I will answer yours. I do not come on here to start arguments, but to try to get a feel for the mood of the other employees. If all you intend to do is answer a simple question with another question, or a statement that doesn't answer, then I am sorry I bothered you.

First of all teamsters are hard ass workers. You on the other hand is the disgruntled employee that pulls fifth wheels on drivers and causes labor stoppages with your agenda. So just keep biting the hand that feeds you and ill put in a good word for ya over here at conway. And btw, teamsters aren't stupid enough to let your kind ruin abf.

Very good...kissing the Teamsters ass now...are you? Try that on someone else...will you...your company may enjoy all that kissing up...but any Teamster will see right through you. And by the way...try reading once in awhile before you open your mouth about something that you know nothing about.

Very good...kissing the Teamsters ass now...are you? Try that on someone else...will you...your company may enjoy all that kissing up...but any Teamster will see right through you. And by the way...try reading once in awhile before you open your mouth about something that you know nothing about.
Are you drunk? You make no sense. Lets see, You say im a kiss ass for conway but I defend teamsters, you say I want abf to strike so I can take a pay cut, ????? Doesn't make sense. All I said from the first page is abf guys are backed in a corner from the lack of organizing From the teamsters. Abf will get what they want. Didn't yrc?

Yeah you'll look good with that strike button on your chest in the unemployment line but you stood up for what you believed in. I'm just pissed off we will have more freight fallinoff our dock cause of your type being a stubborn ass and not getting with times. I work hard enough without abf going under. Oh yeah, it's 2013

No wonder this loser wears a bag over his head,Nuff Said.

I will answer your question when you give me an answer to the legitimate question I asked you. I do not intend to have you guide the conversation by giving a question in response to my question. Answer my question seriously and I will answer yours. I do not come on here to start arguments, but to try to get a feel for the mood of the other employees. If all you intend to do is answer a simple question with another question, or a statement that doesn't answer, then I am sorry I bothered you.

First of all...don't pull that crap that you didn't come on here to start an argument...because that's exactly what you are here for! If you were not trying to start an argument...you would realize that I did answer your question. Now listen carefully...no one wants a strike...it is not good for either side...but here you come...trying to make it look like I'm calling for a strike...now...why is this?

Are you drunk? You make no sense. Lets see, You say im a kiss ass for conway but I defend teamsters, you say I want abf to strike so I can take a pay cut, ????? Doesn't make sense. All I said from the first page is abf guys are backed in a corner from the lack of organizing From the teamsters. Abf will get what they want. Didn't yrc?

Pay attention will you...I say that you want the ABF Teamsters to give the company what they want and just continue working and you are right...you don't make sense. And you said that it was I that was a stubborn ass and wanting to strike for not thinking as you. Get the facts straight...will you?

Everyone knows the upak is abfs bread n butter. Got od comin after it now with the household services. Abf payin for retirees that never worked there, I can see where they may be in trouble. Nah , surelly not! Lets strike docker

Because your a trouble maker that the teamsters hate

I'm the trouble maker...lol No...not yet...I will be the trouble make when I decide to come to the ConWay forum and tell you guys how to deal with your company.

Everyone knows the upak is abfs bread n butter. Got od comin after it now with the household services. Abf payin for retirees that never worked there, I can see where they may be in trouble. Nah , surelly not! Lets strike docker

C'mon Rollin62...is that all you got now...let's strike? Pretty juvenile...wouldn't you say...even for you.

First of all...don't pull that crap that you didn't come on here to start an argument...because that's exactly what you are here for! If you were not trying to start an argument...you would realize that I did answer your question. Now listen carefully...no one wants a strike...it is not good for either side...but here you come...trying to make it look like I'm calling for a strike...now...why is this?
Now hold on a minute, I never said you wanted a strike. I asked you a simple question and to this point you still have not directly answered it. No argument here, just trying to find out what you think would happen. In case you don't remember, the question I asked was "Just curious Docker, do you think ABF could survive a strike or would that mean the end of the union side of ABC?". If you don't want to answer me that is fine, but don't go off half-cocked and try to tell me I said something I didn't. If you can't or won't answer that is fine, that just means I don't see any more need to converse with you on this matter... :regretful: