Central Transport | Workmans Comp

I had one with Vitran and had no problems but if I had to file one with these people the first call I would make is to a GOOD workmans comp lawyer and let them handle it, I don't trust CT any farther than I could pick them up and throw them.

I did and honestly they were real good about it. No problems paying the Dr.or me. I was out of work for 3 months. One of the city drivers went on W.C. but then filed a lawsuit against CT. The CT hired a private eye and caught him working a second job. All they did was fire him.

I did and honestly they were real good about it. No problems paying the Dr.or me. I was out of work for 3 months. One of the city drivers went on W.C. but then filed a lawsuit against CT. The CT hired a private eye and caught him working a second job. All they did was fire him.

CT not withstanding,I do not work there. As for the city getting caught, GOOD!! Guys like that deserve all the negative they get. CT should go after him for their costs!

And no matter how bad a person/ company is, sinking that low is un called for

Yeah dishonest people deserve to get busted for sure! Did the company give you a settlement outside of medical and comp pay? Just hate to get an attorney if I don't have to but... not sure what I will do just yet.

Yeah dishonest people deserve to get busted for sure! Did the company give you a settlement outside of medical and comp pay? Just hate to get an attorney if I don't have to but... not sure what I will do just yet.

No, no settelment. I never got any lawyers involved. It really wasn't anybody's fault that I got hurt (broken disk in my back) and I didn't think it would have been right to sue CT.
CT never gave me any problems at all while I was on workers comp. They never disputed any medical bills and never tried to cut my time short and even mailed the paycheck to my house.

No, no settelment. I never got any lawyers involved. It really wasn't anybody's fault that I got hurt (broken disk in my back) and I didn't think it would have been right to sue CT.
CT never gave me any problems at all while I was on workers comp. They never disputed any medical bills and never tried to cut my time short and even mailed the paycheck to my house.

My opinion, do not sue. Sounds like the company is doing right by you. Will you still have a job?
Not sure if its legal for an employer to terminate while off on any medical

Your opinion is directed to "hooya" I am guessing. As for my job I am not sure about it at this point.

Correct.At hooya. If you are gonna jump ship anyhow, I might wait till your comp is done. Get back to work. Then leave.
May be crappy,but its a job. Doubt a company would want to hire somebody with current comp claims

Well, I quit CT several years ago. There were way to many other problems there. Its sad but the best thing about them was the workers comp program. I have other posts on this board (you can search them) about why I quit.

Well, I quit CT several years ago. There were way to many other problems there. Its sad but the best thing about them was the workers comp program. I have other posts on this board (you can search them) about why I quit.

I'm sure most of the reasons have regenerated themselves over and over again, Ct is a company that lives by the saying those who fail to learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them and they never learn.