World to Trump: Stand up against racism, neo-Nazis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

World To Trump World To Trump World To Trump World To Trump World To Trump HELLO!
    anyone there?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/world/trump-charlottesville-reaction/index.html

Public figures in Israel, Germany, the United Kingdom and elsewhere have condemned President Donald Trump's latest remarks on the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in which he laid blame on "both sides" for the deadly violence that erupted.

Such international criticism joined that of many lawmakers and commentators from both sides of the aisle in the United States.
    A handful of voices from the far right offered veiled or open support for Trump's remarks -- reflecting his enduring appeal to a range of populist and anti-immigrant groups outside the United States.
    But they were far outweighed by those expressing outrage.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Finally, we have a president with the stones to tell the truth and tell it like it is.
    Black Lies Matters and Antifa are as much, or more responsible for this riot as the KKK is. Had they not shown up, this KKK rally wouldn't have even made the news.

falconfan and Rastus like this.
  3. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Someday You'll Hate Amazon Too.

Seems the whole world feels threatened by 50 kooks in Charlottesville that could have been ignored and insignificant. It's getting more bizarre by the day.

4. Northern Flash

But what is more annoying than the 50 kooks, is the leftists that don't have an IQ high enough to acknowledge that we support their right to assemble, per the Constitution, versus supporting their hatred.

5. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

President Trump rightfully blamed the left as well as the Nazis for Charlottesville, you just don't go there. Giving Nazis there well deserved criticism takes no balls but including the left sure does. President Trump has my respect.

Big Dave, Bubba74, falconfan and 3 others like this.
  6. Northern Flash

Exactly.
    I was disappointed when Trump first avoided calling out the BLM and Antifa groups, but he rectified it in the latest press conference and included them in the blame also.
    And to all of the RINOs who have been flapping their gums about Trump not saying the right things, I give you this........
    :fingure:

The man was elected because he has a set of stones, and the RINOs have failed miserably because they squat to pee. Trump speaks for America, the RINOs speak for whatever might get them another vote. Eff 'em.

Rastus likes this.
  7. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

World to Obama: Stand up to violent, racist Muslim Brotherhood .

Rastus likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

A word to all of America. Stand up against all of this hate, or there will eventually be a lot of blood shed. And if you think that it won't happen during your lifetime, I've got news for you.......this melting pot is about to boil over.
    And you can thank the Democrats and their continued attempt at overturning the voice of the people.

falconfan likes this.
  9. falconfan

Who gives two shi ts what Germany and the U.K. condemn. Look what their liberal multicultural bullshi t has done to their country.

10. Northern Flash

The left is too blind to see that we are heading in the same direction as those countries. They only care about regaining power, and don't really care what kind of mess they leave our country in.

falconfan likes this.
  11. Rastus

Americans condem European leaders for the self destruction of their own countries.
    Who cares.

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Earth to Mags.he stood up to the Nazis. You missed it in your anger that he also stood up to the Leftists that caused the fight....

falconfan likes this.
  13. falconfan

He missed it and so did the media.

jimmy g likes this.
  14. falconfan

Guys,take 3 minutes and check this out.She could be our spokeswoman.

jimmy g likes this.
  15. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Trump s right the MSM will never be satisfied

He condemned the (preceived) right
    Then the "error" trump made was to call out the left

As usual the left can dish but cannot take

16. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Right now I'm watching the nightly news on NBC
    Let me tell you that Trumps is receiving holy hell by so many differant people.
    Big business leaders say we can't be a part of intolerance. They are people Trump for his pro business BS, just bailed on him. The Union leader Trumpka just bailed. I tell ya folks when ever labor goes with a republican president they get screwed.
    Politicians and political workers.
    A woman who worked in Bush's cabinet says Trumps agenda is in real doubt now.

I tell ya folks it does my old heart good to see this day:clapping:

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I guess I'm glad I don't do Facebook, or watch much TV. Up has become down, and in has become out.

I can explain it to an 8 yr old, but not the media. Leave out labels, and call it Hate Group A and Hate Group B. Hate Group A had legal permission to make legally protected asses of themselves. And they did. And a Federal Court Order protected them, and ordered the police to keep things safe. Hate Group B showed up without consulting police- with bats and pepper spray, surrounding the exit. The Police told Group A their time was over, and to leave. They had to leave thru Group B, which went began spraying them and beating them. A fight ensued. Where were the Police (ordered to keep things safe)? Later, a guy from Group A drove a car into the fighting crowd, pinning a girl between cars, killing her. Logically, in court, both groups would be equally guilty of fighting. Logically, in court, the Group B actually trespassed, brandished weapons, and hit first. Had Group B not been there looking to fight, there would have been no fight, no angry crowd, and no murder. An 8 yr old could logically figure that out. But logic and truth don't fit the Left's narrative....

Fast forward to Trump. I listened to his News Conference. I thought it was outstanding, his best yet (probably because normally I find him bumbling and confusing.). He accurately described the acts from the video. He condemned the fighters. Pressed, he condemned the Neo Nazis and All Hate Groups.

Now, all the news and politicians have said all day is that Trump loves the KKK, Nazis, and refuses to condemn Nazis.

I just don't get it?????!!!? Here's the Sad Part. Actually, I DO get it.....

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Bart, falconfan, SuperCourse and 2 others like this.
  18. Rastus

This is bizarro world. I'm not sure if I've ever seen it this weird, like the media is talking about something else entirely like a movie or something.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    SuperCourse, buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  19. Rastus

Even my sister who's kinda of an Obama lib saw the Trump press conference said President Trumps reaction finding fault in both sides seemed pretty reasonable.
    Wanted to know what she was missing, you tell me.

falconfan, SuperCourse and jimmy g like this.
  20. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

There is no way Trump can do this for 3 1/2 more years.

Magoo likes this.