Holland | Worried about my job

Turtle2464

TB Regular
Credits
Is anybody else worried about Reddaway not hiring them or am I just over reacting because I've been so stressed out for the last few weeks. Just wondering if I'm not the only one.:hide:

You can't let it go. I guess we'll be blamed for Reddaway's hiring practices. Get over it. GRIZZ
Just hope that you aren't these shoes someday with YRC. Yes I was Red Star and now with Holland but it can happen to any of us anytime. After being promissed a job only to see the games played NOT by the Holland management, but by the (ex Red Star) management that were hired by Holland, you would understand. It's ok the (ex RedStar) management are showing their true colors in WB everyday. Just waiting to see if Holland is ever going to show up and correct then. No grief to you Grizz just stating the truth, you don't know 'til they do it to you.:hide: :chairshot:

If you have a union card, you're bought and paid for. If not get one!!!!

My terminal in Orange County was supposed to have been recognized on Thursday but I'm not sure yet. I'll find out more on Monday. Oakland, Modesto, Sacramento, L.A. and Phoenix Az. have all went Teamster and O.C. had been trying for a while. The problem with O.C. was convencing the Employees that we needed the union because Our terminal manager is the best and most respected by other manager and other employees in the company. So anyway, I don't know what's going on. I just want to keep my job. I have a good run, good co-workers and my terminal is like a family. :Violin: :ranting:

Just hope that you aren't these shoes someday with YRC. Yes I was Red Star and now with Holland but it can happen to any of us anytime. After being promissed a job only to see the games played NOT by the Holland management, but by the (ex Red Star) management that were hired by Holland, you would understand. It's ok the (ex RedStar) management are showing their true colors in WB everyday. Just waiting to see if Holland is ever going to show up and correct then. No grief to you Grizz just stating the truth, you don't know 'til they do it to you.:hide: :chairshot:

I've been their brother, as have the majority of us. I JUST WON'T TO HOLD ON TO THIS GIG. GRIZZ

If you've been a good driver and not been a pain in the A$$ I don't think you'll have any thing to worry about as a matter of fact I think things will get better for you and about all that will be noticed is the name on the truck just stay cool man go with the flow and keep on trucking.

If you've been a good driver and not been a pain in the A$$ I don't think you'll have any thing to worry about as a matter of fact I think things will get better for you and about all that will be noticed is the name on the truck just stay cool man go with the flow and keep on trucking.

You know what, man? You're right. It's gonna be cool. I have nothing in my back ground and a good MVR so there's nothing to worry about. It's just through this whole thing I just keep thinking about Dugan, ya know what I mean. On a lighter note though, Reddaway's pay is more and there equipment is better. Even if there trucks are slower, I don't think I'll have a problem driving slower for 4 1/2 cpm more and with more miles.