Worst Congress Ever"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The less govt does the better off we are.
    Besides Barry has already shown that he will unconstitutionally rule by executive fiat, if we had a congress with any balls, they would be impeaching him
    If the states had any balls they would be recalling their senators that are enabling this tyranny.

Milk prices could soar, to what the price it should be without the subsidies?
    More left winged hypocracy:
    The left is currently crying how if the minimum wage kept up with inflation and the times it would be over $10 and hour and as high as $22 an hour (according to some studies)
    Guess what folks, that is how much milk should cost. However, our govt has seen fit to subsidize it thus keeping the prices artificially low.
    So, in their minds it is a travisty to keep minimum wages low but a crisis if the price of milk moves to where it should be.

Hey Dems in congress, want the farm bill passed, put checks into the food stamp program (this is over $40 billion in cuts over the next decade) cut a little fat out of the food stamp program so we Americans can keep enjoying under priced milk

2. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Yes.........Gridlock can be a good thing. No bills passing is much better than bad bills passing.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I think with Harry Reid running the Senate and Boehner afraid of his shadow/refusing to fight- it IS a Bad Congress. The House passed a few good bills- the Senate tabled them or changed them- shutting down Government.

The Best Congress meets in January- the House passes 15 or less funding bills, sends them to the Senate- then adjourns til the next Jan...

4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I'm just saying Bubba if the price of milk hits the roof the Mothers are going to kick the Republicans hineys.
    I'm surprised your leadership can't see that
    It should be a good show

5. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Just like the shut down was supposed to hurt republicans.

6. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

No that just hurt the taxpayers

7. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

How so? Because it didn't affect me at all and civilization got around just fine with just 17% of the government being closed.

8. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

I think they all suck when they hold more allegiance to their party or a single leader with-in their party or a lobbist, than they do to the people that elected them, thats why they are as bad as they are at getting anything handled. The notion that the Tea Party is out to destroy this country is a load, they are out to upset the status-quo, works for me. The reason the 75% of the farm bill is welfare hidden within it is so its a easier sell to the public, hey who doesn't sympathize and feel a loyality to a hard working farmer, the people that purposely refuse to do what it takes to get ahead because its easier to suck off the government, not so much, the mega agro corp that gains from the farm bill again not so much. Worried about spendy milk call Washington, call your senator or rep and tell them a farm bill should be just that a farm bill.

9. Magoo

Is it always FOGGY where you live?

10. Magoo

I love you guys:1036316054::6799:

11. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Yeah because we pay for your lazy welfare ass.

12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

In what way? And since when do you guys care about those who pay taxes?

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I don't care which party puts a bill forward, I want the pork barrel projects cut out of it.

If a bill is legit, it should be able to be put forward on it's own......and the expense should be able to be justified. If it has to be ladened with pork projects to buy everyone's vote.......it's obviously a piece of crap and can't be justified on it's own. So it should be voted down.