Central Transport | worst mechanics ever

PITRAN HONKEY LIPS

TB Lurker
Credits
The mechanics at my terminal couldn't care less about fixing the equipment. Two of them simply come into work to collect a pay check. The one isnt so bad. and the other two -- when i pull into the yard at the end of my shift, i'll see the one mech. just standing around doing nothing talking to a driver -- and when i am leaving to go home - that same mech is in the same spot talking to the same person. that has to be at least a half of doing nothing. The other mech will "hide" when he see's trucks pull up to the garage. Far to many people @ my terminal come in just to collect a pay check. From drivers to dock workers and the phuking mechanics. This is part of the reason the company isnt doing well...
I may be leaving the company in 6-8 weeks, and if I do I'm inclined to write KEYLON a letter explaining to him all the shenanigans going on at my terminal and what needs to change !!!!!

ya know, i agree 100%, but they can't just fix things on a whim, they also need approvals, i saw it take two weeks sitting tagged out of service to put rear axle brakes in a trailer because no one would approve it. our wrench turners are the same way, and get blamed a lot despite their hands being tied.

I somewhat agree. Mechanics to get a bad rap. and half or most of it is not there fault. But at my terminal, I can see they just dont care. In part because they are so overwhelmed. Had a minor problem my tractor, took it to the garage and was turned down. The mechanics excact words "I'VE SEEN GUYS LEAVE HERE WITH BIGGER AIR LEAKS THEN THAT" The mech. just didnt feel like working that night.

And for the record I'm not or wasn't looking for a job, this one just landed on my lap. I dont mind working here and welcome the new changes because with out them, were going to be out of jobs in 18 months !!!!!

3psi with brakes released is the fed limit, if caught they will either have it fixed by mobile, or hook on a tow truck. either way your csa score will reflect an out of service that will haunt you driving record