ODFL | Worst run?

JIM BOB some people complain about their jobs while others like to complain about their peers. I guess that is the way they find to show said peers that they are superior.

Hey kbiddog, if is the word. You know and I know you are not going to spend 2 min. at each traffic signal. Wake up man. The run is the run, if you can't do it, then tell dispatch, they will help you out.....out the gate. It is part of your job and you have to do it if you work here just like any other trucking company that runs the same run, it is what it is, so make something positive out of it. Drive safe, and keep a good attitude and you find your trip to be better than ever. You probably make over half of the lights most of the time if not 75% of them. Take care.

Shifter,

The intent of this thread was not to just complain....but instead offer information to OD drivers about particularly difficult runs and maybe some suggestions on how to handle them better. Every driver has some different solutions on how to make their job better and this is a good place to share it.

First off I was not complaining, I was adding some humor. You guys take this stuff way to seriously. Anyway as far as it being my job so just do or tell the diaspatcher out the gate, your wrong. Im a city driver and I would sit at red lights all day long. When I do run on the weekend its on my own time so as for having to do a run I dont have to, but I have never turned one down. I let them send me anywhere they want. Its a 2 way street, I make $$$ and the company moves freight. Lighten up. Anyway Ive always tried to give goos advise and add some humor but I think Ive overstayed my welcome, so I will move on and find something else to do.

First off I was not complaining, I was adding some humor. You guys take this stuff way to seriously. Anyway as far as it being my job so just do or tell the diaspatcher out the gate, your wrong. Im a city driver and I would sit at red lights all day long. When I do run on the weekend its on my own time so as for having to do a run I dont have to, but I have never turned one down. I let them send me anywhere they want. Its a 2 way street, I make $$$ and the company moves freight. Lighten up. Anyway Ive always tried to give goos advise and add some humor but I think Ive overstayed my welcome, so I will move on and find something else to do.

You have a p/m.