Estes | worst terminals

Pretty good chance of getting one out of Athens. You just plug your inverter into the cigarette lighter but you won't need a fridge and a microwave with the money you'll be making. That stuff is for those real truck drivers making peanuts. I'll let you know where all the best restaurants are from this side of the Mississippi and all of Texas, Louisiana Maine and many others. I am da man. I don't give a rats ass what Stark says.

So are you gonna be my trainer?!!? Don't get me in too much trouble now... As long as I can eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast and lunch out of the truck, I'll eat dinner out.

So are you gonna be my trainer?!!? Don't get me in too much trouble now... As long as I can eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast and lunch out of the truck, I'll eat dinner out.

Hook up with "Popeye" out of that terminal. He lives out of his truck. He keeps cases of Bennie weenies and those cheap peanut butter crackers. I think spam and some other stuff. He claims to have some kind of smorgasbord everyday. That way you'll stay out of trouble. I keep forgetting it takes years of experience to turn bad habits into an art.