Would like to know......

Discussion in 'A. Duie Pyle' started by cityman, Sep 28, 2008.

1. cityman

cityman Member

I have talked to several of the local P+D men from Duie Pyle and they all say that it is a good company to work for. I would like to learn more about them. Can you guys give me some info about the company such as pay,how much,how long to top out,is overtime paid,are the health benefits any good and how much do you have to pay for a family plan, is there a 401k match or company paid pension?

Just trying to gather info about this company in case I need to look for a new job someday. With the way this industry is going, it is good to know what other companies are offering. The drivers I have talked to said Duie has more of a small family owned atmosphere. Just wondering if this feeling is shared by the
    majority of the drivers there?

Thanks in advance for any info!

2. kc8tjm

kc8tjm New Member

I think pyle is a good company to work for. Top rate for linehaul is $21.92 per
    hour. I think top rate for p&d is $21.00, and it takes two years to reach top
    rate. Overtime is time and a half after 45 hours. There is a pension plan and
    also a 401k if you choose to enroll. Hope this helps, good luck.

3. cityman

cityman Member

Any other Duie employees out there with info or a opinion of the company? I thought I would get more replies!

4. Friend of the frog

Friend of the frog Member

We are not allowed to post opinions in public forums according to other members.

5. Mackman

Mackman New Member

I got some ?'s about pyle

Sorry didnt mean to post here

6. cityman

cityman Member

What??? OK tell me some facts,details about pay,pension,health benefits,etc.