FedEx Freight | would you take a new job that paid more?

would you take a new job that paid more? even if you had too pay dues to a union?

Is this a real question??? Or a joke thread??? There are so many questions to answer if this is a Real question but, I say I want nothing to do with a union in any way shape or form. So my answer is No! Fedex freight is for now the Best LTL job available in the U.S. I doubt very many men will give up a hassle free job for a union leadership backstabbing, work the casuals before you, piece of crap union job.

Unless I screw this gig up, I'm not going anywhere. I would loose to much. Plus, heck where could I find a job making 90 on a Highschool Education.

I'd like to offer up an opinion on the subject if I may.
I think I speak for the majority here when I say that many of us are not graduates of ivy league universities but rather just simple men and woman who have chosen this field as a means to an end rather than choosing to apply ourselves early on in life to achieve significant wealth. We are only limited by our minds and imaginations and for many of us that means we are incapable of being over achievers.

I for one have a few regrets in life and one of those primarily being the fact that I never really applied myself in school thus ending up where I am today. Working 10-12 hours per day with limited sleep, never being able to spend quality time with my son due to those irregular hours and just living a somewhat unhealthy lifestyle as a whole.

In essence, I have no desire to leave this company for betterment of pay or for that matter any other benefit. At this point I can only have hope for a better future for my son and in this day and age it remains very questionable