ABF | Would you?

So do you take your vacation on the date you are eligible? Because if not you are letting yrc hold more than we would with a 40 cent raise. How about your unused sick pay? How about you two week hold back that would be about the same. You see your way off in your assumption of what would take place.

I took my vacation at 60% and had no unused sick pay. The two week hold back you could lose but why add a years worth of raises to it. I think you are way off on your assumptions that I work at yrc.

fuhgeddaboudit, ABF doesn't have a cash flow problem.
Nobody said they did. You see joe it is what our leadership should be doing. We can assure they don't get caught up in the price wars like yrc and others do daily looking for cash flow. You stick with the tried and true Turncoat tyson methods of negotiating. Just look how well he has done for yrc, Oak Harbor and the other companies he has handled.YOUR HOPING HE OPTS OUT OF OUR TALKS BROTHER ALWAYS!

Hopefully you don't think that because your now watching me that I won't voice my opinion.

We want you to voice your opinion...after all...

I think you are way off on your assumptions that I work at yrc.

We wouldn't get some of these clever comments...lol

We all know how you used to work for YRC...but decided not to go back after you were recalled and decided to stay at FXF...so I say that he was spot on about his assumption that you worked for YRC

I took my vacation at 60% and had no unused sick pay. The two week hold back you could lose but why add a years worth of raises to it. I think you are way off on your assumptions that I work at yrc.
Doesn't FedEX freight have a safety program?

We want you to voice your opinion...after all...

We wouldn't get some of these clever comments...lol

We all know how you used to work for YRC...but decided not to go back after you were recalled and decided to stay at FXF...so I say that he was spot on about his assumption that you worked for YRC
Docker if you had your head out of Mulers backside you would be able to see that Muler used present not past tense when asking me about taking vacation. I love the way you take up for Muler every time someone disagrees with him. Is he your wife?

Docker if you had your head out of Mulers backside you would be able to see that Muler used present not past tense when asking me about taking vacation. I love the way you take up for Muler every time someone disagrees with him. Is he your wife?

spidermanpeoplethinksyouareafaggot33-5158_1323772398488.jpg

No...either you worked for YRC...or you didn't...which is it? I think that it's about time you and me take it to the "get it off your chest thread"... which was made especially for you trolls that just want to come here to disrupt our forum...what do you say?

I am a believer in the work pending language I think it helps if someone is unjustly discharged and they need their health insurance for a sick spouse. That is just my opinion. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!