FedEx Freight | Wouldn't it be great!

delux

TB Lurker
Credits
Wouldn't it be great if every man took care of himself and minded his own business. We have so many baby's at our house it is almost laughable. I don't see how some of these guys can do there own work because they are so worried about what everyone else is doing.

1. IT is an undeniable fact that some men work harder than others and some men have different work ethics than others.
There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. This is a red shirts responsibility not yours. The red shirt has to account for his numbers not you.

2. If you have a problem with someone, don't blast it over channel 4 to your buddies. Take it to the person for a man to man. If you don't feel comfortable then bring in a 3rd party. This will eliminate any he said she said issues adding to the problem.

I say this because it is right and I know from past experiences that if a good man makes an issue with mgmt. about a worthless individual who doesn't deserve a paycheck it is very unfortunate but the good man will pay the price. The worthless individual will continue to be worthless and the good man will be looked at as a snitch.

Can't we all just get along!!

Wouldn't it be great if every man took care of himself and minded his own business. We have so many baby's at our house it is almost laughable. I don't see how some of these guys can do there own work because they are so worried about what everyone else is doing.

1. IT is an undeniable fact that some men work harder than others and some men have different work ethics than others.
There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. This is a red shirts responsibility not yours. The red shirt has to account for his numbers not you.

2. If you have a problem with someone, don't blast it over channel 4 to your buddies. Take it to the person for a man to man. If you don't feel comfortable then bring in a 3rd party. This will eliminate any he said she said issues adding to the problem.

I say this because it is right and I know from past experiences that if a good man makes an issue with mgmt. about a worthless individual who doesn't deserve a paycheck it is very unfortunate but the good man will pay the price. The worthless individual will continue to be worthless and the good man will be looked at as a snitch.

Can't we all just get along!!
Delux, about #2 the days of the man to man are over, with all of this workplace harrasment and such. I saw a deal like that, it got heated and the guy who confronted the man who did wrong was the one who got in trouble, should have gone to the boss he was told, I would like to hear from Git R Done on that one because he probably has had some first hand experience with guys that have a problem with one another and could mabey shed some light on the proper way to handle it now days. You are right about the good man being looked at as a snitch if he goes to mgmt. so its kind of a catch 22, thankfully I get along with most everyone, I have learned over the years to spot the ones I need to stay away from and I never get involved in what does not directly concern me, even then I try to handle it very carefully. Trouble nowdays is even the smallest of problems and gripes can snowball into something huge very quickly, no one likes to be told they are wrong by their peers.

99 percent of driver probems would be eliminated if fx banned cbs from there trucks.my wife works in an office with 9 other women and they don't even gossip and complain about the co-workers as much.sometimes i think linehaul drivers have to much time on there hands and live for the drama.at my barn they destroy each others personal cars grease air lines and door handles .the new thing is fx is building a fence for line drivers to park there cars behind at night but the funny thing is the guys who park behind the fence are the guys cutting tires and keying cars.

Pathetic isnt it I am a road driver and know all to well guys worried about vias who going to get the via,how many mnore miles they can screw there coworker out of and I want the new road tractor the list gos on and on ...Like I tell guys I dont care about the vias I dont care how many miles joe blow is getting or dock time or whatever just worry about yourself and life will be good

As long as we fight among ourselves, fxfe has us right where they want us, we won't fight the company. Pitt one man against another and we will fight for every scrap they throw us., and they will laugh all the way to the bank. If I get mine to hell with everyone else is rule #1 with the employees of this place. And in the end we will have nothing!!!

Its a shame a "few" bad apples ruin the orchard. At my place, our road drivers (for the most part) get along ok. There is No messing with others stuff. As far as cb's, I think it is a great saftey tool. It keeps you awake and alert talking to others, and also can warn you of approaching dangers, such as a drunk driver, road hazards, etc. If some places are having trouble with personal rides being vandalized, then a simple security camera would soon weed out those "bad apples". I have no tolerance for people like that, and neither should the company. First offense, and your gone.

I had a conversation with the ASCM the other night about how some employees do a great job and some are just there for a paycheck and he said the ones here to do a great job will be getting their checks for allot longer then the other ones will. But the fact still remains, do a bad job and get to go home early, do a good job and have to stay till the end, so what should a guy do, guess thats why I was the last one in this morning..

we have a city driver by wont go down the freeway at more than 45 mph driver has been confronted and same ol thing goes on milk the clock mgt wont do anything to the driver

same at our place we have one who has screwed up on several occasions and is just clueless well I should not say clueless acts clueless to get out of work and he is still around !!!!!!!!!!!!!