WOW are you watching the fights!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Rump and Bush get into it heavy.
    Rump sounds just like Magoo didn't he, everything I said about Bush , WMD's, the attack on 911 he just underscored. ON that we're in full agreement Mr. Rump. Sure upsetting people in that audience he dare say something bad about G. Bush.

Crystal likes this.
  2. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Bushes are establishment. And sounds like you might be ready to win so much your gonna get tired of winning. :clapping:

3. Magoo

Kasich says if I don't have a seatbelt I better get one

4. Magoo

This was THE best Republican debate I think in the history of debates.
    These guys are a wrecking crew, not sure if they gained any voters but it was entertaining..
    Lots of little clips out there of the arguments they will be what people will be talking about tomorrow.
    Good night all and pleasent dreams

5. Magoo

A lot of no comments here: (lots of views but not so much comments?)
    I expect that after the right wing leader media folks spin this debate into an acceptable light we might hear from some of you.
    Will the party faithful still love Rump after this performance?

Is Rump on the way out?

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/14/10988380/donald-trump-9-11?ref=yfp
    Trump finally went too far for Republicans
    [​IMG]

6. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I watched it for a while but the bickering was not what I wanted to see so I left early. I am disappointed in the Trumpster's (note proper use of apostrophe) performance. He did some talking in circles, reiterating old statements and didn't answer a question or two. To me that leaves that field empty of a viable candidate. Let's (apostrophe again) see how that SC primary goes. Trumpster should hire me as an adviser/handler and listen to me when I tell him to cool it and answer the question. The rest of the field would tend to itself if he'd (apostrophe again) focus forward, not rearward or laterally and talk about our problems and how he'd solve them. (damn, what's that 4 apostrophes?)

pilot87 and Magoo like this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

And you should be forced to wear it come election day.

[​IMG]

Big Dave and Magoo like this.
  8. Northern Flash

Most of us have made our decisions, and we're all debated out. These debates have become ridiculous and repetitive. Not really interested in seeing these jerkoffs destroy each other with the same canned answers and comments.

Most of us are intelligent enough to NOT listen to what the media says, but we do use them to show us the clips of the debate. The media's comments are so biased that they've been deemed irrelevant.

pilot87 and SuperCourse like this.
  9. ABFer

:1036316054: That's funny.

10. Northern Flash

I like to add in a little humor to his :732:.

:biglaugh:

11. ABFer

And he takes it like a man. I admire that about him. Not so much all of his ideas and ideals but he does stand his ground and hold his own around here...even when he's grossly outnumbered.

pilot87, Northern Flash and Magoo like this.
  12. Magoo

I read cop-out in that reply

13. Northern Flash

Cop-out? How so?

I've heard everything that I need to hear from them. So other than new stuff like Scolia dying, they have nothing more that they need to say to me. I'm rock solid on my conservative views.......and so is Ted.
    Case closed.

The only thing left for them to do is bury themselves in my eyes. (as Trump is currently doing) The more Trump attacks Ted, the less likely I am to vote for him IF he were to get the nomination.

14. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I disagree, if I were to go back over to the dark side I'd probably vote for Kasich. I do get a kick out of watching those republican free for all's.

If only that were true. How do you explain the continued popularity of Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, Levin, O'Reilly, Malzberg and a long list of other conservative talk show hosts? Some posters on TB refer to us on the left as sheep. So how would you classify the millions of faithful listeners who take those talk show hosts opinions as gospel? Are they not listening to the media?

Magoo and pilot87 like this.
  15. Northern Flash

Magoo is like a good Timex......he takes a lickin' (from Hillary) and keeps on tickin'.
    That's why I like the goofy bastard also.
    I've decided that once I become worthless to the Govt. for my taxes, I'm going to move down by Mags and get him to come to his senses. We'll start drinking coffee early, and switch over to beer in the afternoon, and he'll either come around to my way of thinking or else......:bat:

:1036316054:

Big Dave and pilot87 like this.
  16. Northern Flash

Actually, a vote for Kasich doesn't move a left winger toward the dark side, since he's real close to being a leftist.

They all have their own slant, but personally, I disagree with some of the stuff they say. I do listen to some of them at times, but I also disagree quite often. But if you want to hear about the real issues and have them broken down in detail, there aren't many other options.
    I've listened to some Liberal talk show hosts, and they are either uniformed or just a bunch of biased hacks. The jury is still out, but I find it hard to believe that I know more about the issues than a Liberal talk show host does. So clearly they're omitting information and trying to keep their sheeple in line.

Multiple times, we have discussed issues on here early in the morning......and I've heard the talk show hosts repeat our comments word for word.
    Either great minds think alike, or they are using us for their daily talking points.:idunno:
    Sure with they'd throw me a bone.:greedy dollars:

17. ABFer

:1036316054:
    You have hit the nail on the head, you and Mr. Magoo have your own talk show...sort of...except that you have different figureheads voicing your positions. Maybe you could cut out those middle men and get the mic right into your own hands (so to speak).

18. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Nothing new was said. Too many debates, at this point it's like watching Sienfeld reruns.

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  19. Northern Flash

The talking heads from the Conservative side should be throwing me some cash via the capitalistic system, and the Democrats should be throwing Magoo some cash........via the American tax payer.
    :biglaugh:

20. Northern Flash

I agree. Nothing more can be said for gains, but they can say something that can turn me off though. Trump and his outlandish attacks are rubbing me the wrong way.