FedEx Freight | WOW Isn't Nationals Section Quiet!!!

SHUTTLE DRIVER

TB Lurker
Credits
DAMM ,National doesn't seem to have many concerns at all. I guess the CHOPPING BLOCK has mainly been @ freight! Those national employees are not affected for the most part, compared to FREIGHT. You tell me who got the short end of this stick! (FREIGHT I'd have to say)WOW!

DAMM ,National doesn't seem to have many concerns at all. I guess the CHOPPING BLOCK has mainly been @ freight! Those national employees are not affected for the most part, compared to FREIGHT. You tell me who got the short end of this stick! (FREIGHT I'd have to say)WOW!

SHUTTLE DRIVER :clap:

Pretty quiet over there at FNL.
ls57racer must have forgotten to wake them up yet.
Nobody has posted a thing all day yet.
Either that or they are out having fun away from their keyboard.

:shift:

yes we missed the layoffs for most part,but we had over 10000 employees at the buyout and as of now we have 6400.Almost half gone. Cut any more and we would soon cease to excist. I hate to see anyone layed off but I would say size comparison freight is probably 5 to 6 times bigger than NAtional. But I'm sure they will come for some over here before the year is over.Rumor is full time dock.

yes we missed the layoffs for most part,but we had over 10000 employees at the buyout and as of now we have 6400.Almost half gone. Cut any more and we would soon cease to excist. I hate to see anyone layed off but I would say size comparison freight is probably 5 to 6 times bigger than NAtional. But I'm sure they will come for some over here before the year is over.Rumor is full time dock.

The reason nobody post anything on their forum is really quite simple.....Their all freaking working all the time! LOL
EHT

SD your post just goes to show how much attention you pay to the things around you when it doesn't affect you....... As you can see by Gators post we have lost 36% of our work force and Freight has lost what percentage?
These times are hard on all of us and it's high time we all quit saying us and them...We Are All One Now....

Don't worry I got Racer working over here watching my "Bad Boys Club."

We are all sliding our lunch trays over to this table now! Time to do what the rumors predict and combine! You already stole our mod. :)

I may begin to violate some rules on the National side to keep him busier! Soon he will be pimped out all over the site!

smi2%20pimp%20purple.jpg

Sorry buddy, that was actually my picture from my job interview, but I will desist. It is now the greatest avatar ever.

May your pimp hand be strong ls57racer!!

Nothing...they just are the cheaper carrier and will probably be a better place to work for because of that fact. They will grow at a faster pace than we will more than likely.

Some like to think they can somehow blame our lack of work on the Nat'l employees,but they are not to blame...they (Watkins) were "victims" of a Fedexation takeover just like we were.

thanks for the kind words fedexman and werewolf...you must be the two freight drivers that wave back or who will look over to your right as you pass... i was starting to think all freight drivers were primadonnas but i guess i was wrong...maybe time for some to remember where they came from and what it was like to be the red-headed step children