Holland | Wow it is quiet on here!

It's election season for them coming up so we're going to see all kinds of smoke and mirrors about how great he is and what all he is doing and has done for us. Those of us who don't live with our heads in the sand though it won't work.
The sad part is that he's still running the show because of people having their heads in their ass. And he'll still be there after the next election also.
:duh:

Has this pension thing knocked the spunk right out of everybody? Somebody needs to start a rumor or something, let's get the blood boiling and the name calling going. We have to be able to come up with something better than ghosts to talk about. Just make something up even, like XPO is buying us or something....no wait that one is taken. By the way has anybody noticed how upbeat the Conway guys are about being bought out. I am guessing that not very many of them have gone through this before it sure never ends well for the drivers, but I suppose this could be a first.
The silence on this forum is for obvious reasons. Nobody wants to start a thread or even make comments because you get savaged by a few individuals who disagree with you. They can't converse or debate a topic, they always have to turn it in to personal attacks. So put the blame where it belongs.....directly on them. The silence is attributed to those who get on here and act like an *******.....and everybody sees it.
I've done my damnedest to keep this forum alive over the years, but I'm tired of getting attacked all of the time, with very little back-up from those who would like to keep it as peaceful conversations and debates, so I've said effit.
As I said a few months ago, they can shut this Holland forum down for all I care.

You have to come on here shortly before you go to work at night, that way when it hits about three thirty in the morning and your eyelids are getting heavy you just think back to what that rotten son of a gun said about your post and it keeps you awake for at lest another forty five minutes!

The silence on this forum is for obvious reasons. Nobody wants to start a thread or even make comments because you get savaged by a few individuals who disagree with you. They can't converse or debate a topic, they always have to turn it in to personal attacks. So put the blame where it belongs.....directly on them. The silence is attributed to those who get on here and act like an :censored:.....and everybody sees it.
I've done my damnedest to keep this forum alive over the years, but I'm tired of getting attacked all of the time, with very little back-up from those who would like to keep it as peaceful conversations and debates, so I've said effit.
As I said a few months ago, they can shut this Holland forum down for all I care.

:6788:I have to agree. ... I recently gave some information about some possible extra work and then one told me to go f myself ...:rulz:

I use to post in a joke thread. ... it was deleted. .. not sure why. ... had over 250 likes from it and most seemed to enjoy it.

So I mostly just read. ... sometimes I will comment. ...:idunno:

I enjoy a good back and forth debate, but I don't get on here to get into person attacks with other people. I'll get dirty when required to defend myself, but most people would rather not post, than to risk getting attacked. And the worst part is that those guys who get on here for a couple of weeks and **** everyone off usually disappear within a few weeks. (I could name several)
So they manage to shut down the conversations permanently, and they were only on here for a short period of time. Not that it matters, but the silence on here is because of them. Most of the Moderators on this site won't allow it within their forums, but for some reason it's allowed on the Holland forum.

Well I guess it is good when it is quiet, it gives a guy a chance to go troll the other companies forums. The hot topic on Conway is what their red uniforms are going to look like.....I guess it could be worse?

I did notice that there are several trolling around and posting on other sites, since nobody says much on this one.

Most of the Moderators on this site won't allow it within their forums, but for some reason it's allowed on the Holland forum.
Holland forum is usually pretty slow and doesn't get much attention from me unless someone files a report. Once in a while I see a topic of interest as the last post on your header and I'll look around. Pretty much the same at New Penn. I don't usually go off on someone without instigation but I will give back what's dished out. There are more than one who like to follow others around for the purpose of giving them ::shit:: and they are the biggest crybabies when they get it back. :shrug:

I enjoy a good back and forth debate, but I don't get on here to get into person attacks with other people. I'll get dirty when required to defend myself, but most people would rather not post, than to risk getting attacked. And the worst part is that those guys who get on here for a couple of weeks and **** everyone off usually disappear within a few weeks. (I could name several)
So they manage to shut down the conversations permanently, and they were only on here for a short period of time. Not that it matters, but the silence on here is because of them. Most of the Moderators on this site won't allow it within their forums, but for some reason it's allowed on the Holland forum.
Yep. A good debate always goes bad. And people turn informative threads into bitch-fests. With business being slow (except for you turds), most of this has turned to negative drivel. I can watch the news (or my Lions) if I want to be depressed.

Due to the lack of Holland news.....what do you guys think about XPO buying Conway. Think it is going to be Great for their drivers or do you think they are going to get bent over and take it dry?

Due to the lack of Holland news.....what do you guys think about XPO buying Conway. Think it is going to be Great for their drivers or do you think they are going to get bent over and take it dry?
I go with the latter.

I'll put this into perspective.

Holland employees are begging for a buy-out because of the stagnation and how they see the company being run.
Conway employees apparently felt the same way.

So what makes their buy-out look like a negative? But a Holland buy-out would be a positive?

I'll put this into perspective.

Holland employees are begging for a buy-out because of the stagnation and how they see the company being run.
Conway employees apparently felt the same way.

So what makes their buy-out look like a negative? But a Holland buy-out would be a positive?
A Holland buyout includes yrcf, new penn, and reddaway. You get 4 companies and all that debt.......