ABF | Wow! People. This isn't 1978

heres proof! ABF is having to take on debt for the first time in history. they will have to pay back any money WITH INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOURE GONNA VOTE NO, JUST QUIT!

Your a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no proof, and you are not smart enough to do any research to find anything out. you just ask somebody lol that"s to funny

I have a idea for you. if you don't like it YOU CAN QUIT LOL

I READ ALL THIS THREAD. 068man is in wytheville,va. this figures. up there, the damn dispatchers load trucks and hook sets while men are laid off and the union says nothing. ive seen it and reported it.
no crap, when a dispatcher hears a truck comin down the road, he stops hookin sets, runs inside to the desk and sits down before a driver catches him performing work.
what a joke. this 068 dude here is a supreme sucka** like everyone else up there.
hell, theyll try to unload a pup before you get stopped.
yep. theyre gonna vote for anything the company wants. thats for sure. ignore this ****. thats what they are. 068man, youre a real scumbag. vote NO

I READ ALL THIS THREAD. 068man is in wytheville,va. this figures. up there, the damn dispatchers load trucks and hook sets while men are laid off and the union says nothing. ive seen it and reported it.
no crap, when a dispatcher hears a truck comin down the road, he stops hookin sets, runs inside to the desk and sits down before a driver catches him performing work.
what a joke. this 068 dude here is a supreme sucka** like everyone else up there.
hell, theyll try to unload a pup before you get stopped.
yep. theyre gonna vote for anything the company wants. thats for sure. ignore this ****. thats what they are. 068man, youre a real scumbag. vote NO

Darn I think he just got busted lol. If he really is a Road Driver he better wise up. If this contract passes a lot of drivers may not be working everyday!!!!!!

068 man, I believe you have nothing to worry about. Locals unanimously approved the tenative and abf is last carrier paying on full pension benifits. Do you think the IBT will stop that from happening? It's already done

068 man, I believe you have nothing to worry about. Locals unanimously approved the tenative and abf is last carrier paying on full pension benifits. Do you think the IBT will stop that from happening? It's already done

It's not over till fat lady sings, As usual you are here just to start trouble. You hope it happens, but guess what, you are going to be in for a big surprise if it happens, your company will be coming back for more from you, and you won't get any sympathy.

It's not over till fat lady sings, As usual you are here just to start trouble. You hope it happens, but guess what, you are going to be in for a big surprise if it happens, your company will be coming back for more from you, and you won't get any sympathy.
Your getting back the 7 and then some after 5 years. Help the horse don't shoot it silly. Plus top out in two vs 3. U must be pissed about the 10 min breaks. Get to work

I applied at abf and its being processed. I'll change my avatar if I get the job. Manager said nothing to worry about. (Contract wise)

Your getting back the 7 and then some after 5 years. Help the horse don't shoot it silly. Plus top out in two vs 3. U must be pissed about the 10 min breaks. Get to work

not pissed, I just don't agree with all the supplements that are in there...I don't think the IBT represented us very well.

Just an idea, if the horse is dying, lets sell some of the other animals we have, like the PANTHER we bought last year, and use that money to save our loyal horse! Just an idea paper bag boy! VOTE NO!!

heres proof! ABF is having to take on debt for the first time in history. they will have to pay back any money WITH INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOURE GONNA VOTE NO, JUST QUIT!

Look, I wasn't against some concessions. But there is a point where too much is asked for.

And you're in a union. We vote on our contracts. And part of being in a union, is learning to live with vote outcomes you may have voted against. If you don't like that, than you should quit.
Nothing wrong with expressing your disagreement. But telling others to quit because you don't like their vote is wrong.

Just an idea, if the horse is dying, lets sell some of the other animals we have, like the PANTHER we bought last year, and use that money to save our loyal horse! Just an idea paper bag boy! VOTE NO!!

Name of the game is to grow not shrink. Panther made money, abf didn't. Thats like saying sell holland to help yrc. Now what did u say about the horse?

Last edited by a moderator:
Panther lost money according to the IBT auditor in the 1st quarter, were are you getting your facts that they made money??

Go crawl under your rock troll!! I'll say it again worry about what happens at Conway and not ABF you don't have any business commenting about the Teamsters. Now if you have the -alls to become one at Conway then all comments will be appreciated. Until then scram!!:ranting2: :cuss: :17113:

I applied at abf and its being processed. I'll change my avatar if I get the job. Manager said nothing to worry about. (Contract wise)

God forbid if you get the job. You don't even work there yet and your buddy buddy with the T.M.? Well if you get the job, don't forget to introduce yourself to your fellow co-workers Rollin62, I'm sure they will love to get to know their new Conway thinking brother Teamster. Good luck!!:fingure:

i dont have a link. im just a linehauler trying to wake up you neandrathols with the truth

Your Linehaul ???

Can your read???

Do you understand loosing 6% of your work???

Only 60% of the lane nation wide
Southern conformance will loose 15% of all bids!!!!!

Turn bids only get to bid on start times not where you turn!!!!

Linehaul to vote yes on this is *******!!!

not pissed, I just don't agree with all the supplements that are in there...I don't think the IBT represented us very well.

God forbid if you get the job. You don't even work there yet and your buddy buddy with the T.M.? Well if you get the job, don't forget to introduce yourself to your fellow co-workers Rollin62, I'm sure they will love to get to know their new Conway thinking brother Teamster. Good luck!!:fingure:
The tm is pretty comical really. He asked me in my interview if I had a problem with getting on and off a forklift. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about till he explained it. Wow is all I can say

068woman posted some anti union stuff that got deleted.

I got a bad cut what's that called when it heals over???

957 ( I dropped him down a number) cannot be serious. This is either a joke post or someone who wore a helmet on the short bus. (Please take no offense to the PC people or anyone that has short bus people) no harm meant. If we give back 7 % off the get go, does this mean our operation ratio is now down to 94% ?? Look out baby !! bonus here I *** !! Oh ! That's right, there are a lot of other figures that go into the OR. We will never see 96%