FedEx Freight | WOW!!! Systemwide ADS over 17,000 last Friday!

Mike Varnco

Capitalist
Credits
That is blowing the doors off! An excellent end-of-the-month performance - especially in this economy with all the other truck lines so slow. I thought we'd see an uptick eventually...but not this much and not this soon.

See, not all gloom and doom from Gold Chains. Right there is a positive post for all you haters. And now back to your regularly scheduled programming! :hysterical::hysterical:

That is blowing the doors off! An excellent end-of-the-month performance - especially in this economy with all the other truck lines so slow. I thought we'd see an uptick eventually...but not this much and not this soon.

See, not all gloom and doom from Gold Chains. Right there is a positive post for all you haters. And now back to your regularly scheduled programming! :hysterical::hysterical:

WOW gold chains, I knew you had it in ya:1036316054:

Great news...lets keep rolling along. I only wish sometimes, my trailer was about 10 feet longer...so, I can take more carriers...freight!

The ones that have pallets sitting, on my customers docks for days....! Any of you guys have customers that have freight ready, and some one else chose the other truck line...and they have not shown up in three or more days!

Then you have to work around...the other guys...pallets.

I tell...the customer....I can take this...for you! But, of course...some one else picked the other truck line....

Thanks GC...you have made my day...heck my week...or is this and Aprils fools joke!