FedEx Freight | WOW! Watkins and American both Hiring!

Watkins never sold the name to FedEx. They have been there since FedEx bought the LTL division. Watkins took there Landspan division and renamed it Watkins Refrigerated.

Yep, Watkins Refrigerated came in around the time FedEx National was dissolved. The Watkins family kept the name, which is why the rebranding was so fast Watkins/National compared to Viking and AF (who both went through "A FedEx Company" before the rebranding).

As for this new AF, I read about it a while back. I'm pretty sure they're TL.

That's not cool swamp ! If Watkins ever gets back in the LTL sign me up. ...20yrs Rolex at Watkins 20 yrs mty golf bag FedEx

That's not cool swamp ! If Watkins ever gets back in the LTL sign me up. ...20yrs Rolex at Watkins 20 yrs mty golf bag FedEx
Well if I make it that far I'll let whom ever wants my golf bag have it...Only thing I have used golf balls for was targets. Less it was put-put with the kids LOL

You got a golf bag?
Well if I make it that far I'll let whom ever wants my golf bag have it...Only thing I have used golf balls for was targets. Less it was put-put with the kids LOL
ive been ripped off, this is the first I've heard of a golf bag at 20yrs.