FedEx Freight | wreck in texas

roaddriver21

TB Lurker
Credits
this morning 01/09/09 friday on 259 southbound in nacogdoches texas i saw a fedex freight tractor hauling doubles run off the highway into the woods.did not see any other vehicles involved.does anyone know what happened and is the driver ok

Haven't heard anything one way or another, except that the truck was headed north bound (not for sure). I went through there about 3am this morning on my way back from SHV and nothing had happened by then.

the wreck site was blocked off by the state troopers

If you saw him run off the road (this morning 01/09/09 friday on 259 southbound in nacogdoches texas i saw a fedex freight tractor hauling doubles run off the highway into the woods.did not see any other vehicles involved.does anyone know what happened and is the driver ok ) you must have the fastest police reaction time in the world.

If you saw him run off the road (this morning 01/09/09 friday on 259 southbound in nacogdoches texas i saw a fedex freight tractor hauling doubles run off the highway into the woods.did not see any other vehicles involved.does anyone know what happened and is the driver ok ) you must have the fastest police reaction time in the world.

I'm sure he meant he saw he had ran off the road, I can't imagine seeing another PFG truck run off the road and not stopping, heck I would stop for anyone I saw do that car or truck.

I bet if we would ask him what he meant instead of passing judgement, we would figure out real quick he mis-worded things.

i DID NOT see him run off of the road i saw someone had ran off of the road the rig was already in the woods when i drove by