TForce | Wreck on 240 in Memphis

Valerie

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone have any information on the wreck that occurred last night/early this morning on 240? Was told driver hit car head-on that was going the wrong way on the interstate.

Valerie said:
Anyone have any information on the wreck that occurred last night/early this morning on 240? Was told driver hit car head-on that was going the wrong way on the interstate.

Hello Val. sorry I have no info for you but how are you?. It's been a while where you been?

I am here every day. Just doing plenty of reading, not much time for posting. My new programs at work lock up my internet.

The Link

Valerie said:
I could not get the link to work.
Val don't feel bad . I couldn't get it to work either . I looked for awhile last night to see if I could find anything.No luck.But I DID try!

We've had some really bad trucking accidents in Rochester..

this summer.
My wife drives a school bus,most of the year.
She drives kids with special needs,they go to some form of schooling all year long.

I got home from work one night around July,and she asked me if I saw the Roadway trailer that rolled over on our RT 390 expressway?

I said I didn't see it or hear anything about it.
I said it may be on the news?
It was never reported,anywhere,no TV, radio,or news paper coverage.

We have a very large grocery warehouse with their headquarters here,they have a large fleet of Teamster union truck drivers.
Within a week of the Roadway accident my wife asks me if I saw one of these truck drivers take out about three cars on the same expressway?
I said no.
Same thing ,no news coverage what so ever.

Maybe these companies have a way of keeping the news of these events out of the news?