FedEx Freight | Wrecks, Wrecks

Ugly Chains

I went almost 3 years without using chains. Already chained up 3 times this month. I sure miss the old run.
Here is a motto I drive by: I don't have to be there first, I just have to be there! :soapbox:
Remember, on slick roads its not how fast you can go, but how fast you can stop!

Wamsutter is turning into a FED EX grave yard. Got 2 ground trailers there that were crashed. See how many more get parked there before the end of the season

Wamsutter is turning into a FED EX grave yard. Got 2 ground trailers there that were crashed. See how many more get parked there before the end of the season

Well lets hope that is all, but if those:wacko:: keep trying to send 1 single trl mt up to Wamsutter @ this time of the yr across from slc. when they know 80 is going to get a snow storm thier pushing it:TR10driving03:

Good Grief since when does that come as a surprize, It's Wyoming and we loose several sets a year there dahhhhh....Now add Fed-Ex Freight and Ground to the picture and we can make it look any way we'd like to, the world of Fed-Ex is coming to a end ect ect....geeesss

There use to be signs at the Wyoming state line that said "Wyoming, no place like it on earth". I always said when I saw the signs "Thank God for that".:smilie_132: