R&L | Write Ups and threats about individual employment

R&L_PHI

TB Lurker
Credits
Write ups are high at our Terminal,as well as threats of termination if you can't avoid three strikes in the write up department!! Just curious if this is going on anywhere else??? This has just started this week.

If anything it's the opposite at are place , I bet he is trying to use fear to get more outta you guys and it's only gonna come around to bite him in the a$$

Write ups are high at our Terminal,as well as threats of termination if you can't avoid three strikes in the write up department!! Just curious if this is going on anywhere else??? This has just started this week.

Keep a legal eagle in waiting! Courts are frowning on employers lately with the condition of the economy like it is!

More people are fileing lawsuits at record rates against employers and winning these suits, keep a personal journal on whats happening, it will be very helpful when needed!

Well, since this is a non-onion garden, vindictive and corrupt terminal managers are allowed to get away with that sort of thing because it wouldn't fly anywhere else. We've been hearing stories like that about that ignoramus in Newark.

Has he gave any out for farting too loud in the mens' room, or for how the seat in your truck smells?

i recommend going on talktorl.com and explaining what is going on. i know first hand that crap will not be tolerated around r & l any longer. the big push right now is the whole "we are a team" mentality. i wrote in on there a couple months ago about this same issue and i'll tell ya, it was corrected right quick.

Just two

The TM and a driver. Drive had a board and his fellow drivers held up him being let go. TM was doing something to keep him looking good. But the P&D drivers kept turining him in. And they drop the hammer on him. We had a few visits from upper Management before they showed him the door. They did him in the day he came back from vacation. But we are never under the gun in LSV. LSV has problems but just the normal *****ing about routing. Pretty good group of drivers, The dock are good guy's they just kill the freight. But then they got to get things loaded fast. Because we are *****ing at the dispatcher about getting out. :nutkick: