TForce | write ups (corrective action reports)

Cutler

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey everyone, quick question. Has anyone noticed that there has been a ton of write-ups being issued? I know thats the case here in Sac..anywhere else?

Hey everyone, quick question. Has anyone noticed that there has been a ton of write-ups being issued? I know thats the case here in Sac..anywhere else?

All I know is- YOU BETTER COVER YOUR A$$!!!! After taking the driver trainer training, they want us to be safe and held accountable if we are not.....

It's that time of the year. When things get slow management pays a lot more attention to whats going on. Happens every year at all companies

When I worked for the last union company,back in the day.
I could of wall papered a small room with all the write-ups I got.

It seemed my old union company had to do something with the paper they had laying around.
So they always wrote up their drivers at the least little thing they may of thought we were doing wrong.

I got to admit that my union steward always told my TM what he could do with his letters.

FILE A GRIEVANCE! Oh I forgot at UPSF we can’t file a grievance. Just the other week our dispatcher wrote up one of our guys because he forgot to switch between Dock and P&D on the ATA time clock. What a bunch of! If you guys are forced to sign any write up make sure you write IN PROTEST on the write up. Or just don't sign it at all. We are short 6 drivers. What are they going to do if you don't sign in? Show you the door.

Soon we will be able to file greivances!! This company is going to be rolling out the doe because they don't know how to follow the rules. I can't wait. On average I lose $150 to $200 per week on the seniority jumping thats done up here. Not to mention extra work that is never offered.

Thanx 4 all the responces. I'm pretty new to the LTL world so thanx for sharing your experiences :)

We will always have a response of some kind, good bad or ugly....We are drivers , driver, we have an opinion on everthing.....FNGs are the best, we can mold you to our warped way of thinking....LOL

I totally agree with you on your#14 post greezy trucker.
You can please some people all of the time,and sometimes you can please some people some of the time.
But its very rare to please us truckers anytime.

Thanx 4 all the responces. I'm pretty new to the LTL world so thanx for sharing your experiences :)

AS hugnlug stated," WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE", MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

I come from switzerland and in my country we call the force " PORKINZEA$$IN" that is sweetish dont you know. And can be vaugly confused with the force particularly at the dispatch window, you will find out shortly what the force means.:hysterical: :hysterical:

" PORKINZEA$$IN" that is sweetish dont you know.

You know Accel, it certainly is SWEETISH. Another one of my Irish clan calls it, Pining from the pork sword!!! We'll need to have that put into the contract too. Different language for different regions.

Swedish?Sweetish? or is it all Sweet-trash?

Its kind of interesting how time changes things.
Like Skeeters famous old saying (Time will tell.)

Time is being told in that a lot of us old Overniter's were very happy working for a non-union company.
Where you did your job,and no-one bothered you for the most part.

We were rebranded into the UPS family just 10 months ago,short of one year so far.

Now the whole mood of working for a non-union company has been flushed down the toydee.
It would seem UPS our Daddy wants us to be Teamsters just like our big brother parcel workers are.

In the mean time from being rebranded they have helped us all come around to seeing we need to have union representation.

YUP Skeeter you were right TIME is being told,with our marriage to the parcel.

Its very hard for any couple to stay married if they are different from the start.

The parcel is Teamsters,so it looks like Daddy wants us all to be equal,and have a long, loving relationship!!!

Just a thought Cutler. I bet they have to have a conference call to someone that can spell and is grammatically correct.

Should send them to a SPED REDDING KOORCE where REEDUN IZ FUNDAHMANTAL!!!:hysterical: