SAIA | Write ups!!

Business slows down, big daddy gits his panties in a wad, this weeks emphasis, somebody got their shorts yanked up to their navel..........who knows. A lot of times when business slows down the write ups speed up.

:1036316054: yeah naytime their is a slow down mang gets bored and really start nick picking really bad in the city though linehaul buisness as usual and as far as vacation pretty darn easy over here.

I inquired about vacation time at DLS and was told ours was booked up thru the first of Sept. I'm gonna fix some guys next year because of my co. senority. Hehehe

I planned on bottom feeding as far as bidding goes. I'll probably stay in the system for at least a couple of years. But when vacation bidding comes company senority applies and I have almost 14 years. In fact when it comes time to plan I will have the 14th anniversary out of the way. :1036316054:

hey everybody do you know what the little JUST ASK slogan really means. it means just ask and we will give you an excuse why your freight is demolished or late or lost in space:biglaugh:

hey everybody do you know what the little JUST ASK slogan really means. it means just ask and we will give you an excuse why your freight is demolished or late or lost in space:biglaugh:
We all know how and why the freight is damaged. It's the drivers fault. Those no driving, non backing, no cornering, non shifting, no forklift driving, pallet bustin, freight dumping, insert turning over, Cato damaging, costing the company a fortune, ......uh....where was I going with this? AW CRAP. Lost that thought. Never mind!!!