ODFL | Written up and don't know it.

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Is it possible for a man to be written up and not know it ? I thought all write ups had to be signed by the super and the offender.Each gets a copy.The copy shows who did the reprimanding by his signature and who did the listening by his signature.Like I said I thought that's how it worked.

Is it possible for a man to be written up and not know it ? I thought all write ups had to be signed by the super and the offender.Each gets a copy.The copy shows who did the reprimanding by his signature and who did the listening by his signature.Like I said I thought that's how it worked.

written up and don't know it

It's been my experience you CAN be written up and not informed of it. I found out about a write up in my personnel file about 3 years after it was put there. The reason I wasn't informed of it is because it was all lies on the supers part. If it's legal, I doubt.

written up and don't know it

It's been my experience you CAN be written up and not informed of it. I found out about a write up in my personnel file about 3 years after it was put there. The reason I wasn't informed of it is because it was all lies on the supers part. If it's legal, I doubt.

it would not hold up without the offender's signature.like said above no meeting no signature no problem.

it would not hold up without the offender's signature.like said above no meeting no signature no problem.

I think so. It may not hold up in court but it could hold up inside the company. they can fire you for no reason anyway.

I think so. It may not hold up in court but it could hold up inside the company. they can fire you for no reason anyway.

can a right up be turned in on you by anyone other than supervisior?

A dispatcher can,I reckon he/she is classed as a super.A super is supposed to actually do the write up but anybody can rat you out or push for the write up......I'm not sure how the shop versus driver works.Usually they just call the safety man and he does the paperwork.

can a right up be turned in on you by anyone other than supervisior?

A dispatcher can,I reckon he/she is classed as a super.A super is supposed to actually do the write up but anybody can rat you out or push for the write up......I'm not sure how the shop versus driver works.Usually they just call the safety man and he does the paperwork.

Most of the driver write ups start in the service lane,switcher may see you do something,dispatcher,somebody from the shop,or a fellow driver who is a real good buddy.In other words,when you come thru that gate everybody is watching........and it's no better on the highway.Everybody is looking straight at your trailer number and that's all it takes.

Most of the driver write ups start in the service lane,switcher may see you do something,dispatcher,somebody from the shop,or a fellow driver who is a real good buddy.In other words,when you come thru that gate everybody is watching........and it's no better on the highway.Everybody is looking straight at your trailer number and that's all it takes.