ODFL | Wrong Pulls

Beeman

TB Lurker
Credits
There must be a lot of wrong pulls and drivers crying about it going on. I just saw a memo from everybody's Buddy about it.

yep i got that memo with my check. Honestly i dont blame them for not paying us if well pull a wrong trailer how hard is it to double check your trailer number's before you leave.

did u read the part in the memo,that said there was a set relayed across country bye 4 diffrent drivers,and nobody noticed they were the wrong trailers

well i guess they did not need the money...ive never pulled the wrong tlr, and thats because i would rather have the cash bucks than the 2 mins that it would take to check the tlrs.

how about everyone else.

i check my trailer numbers three times,no since in doing the job for free

I write down allways my trailer-numbers and seal-numbers on a pice of paper, then I put on my padlocks.
I check on my bills if the numbers maches( Trailers and seals). If not go to dispach.:1036316054:

After I check everything at least once I get dispatched or disp myself, than check everything again right before I leave.

To me it seems that many supervisors are to easy on initialing wrong seal numbers. I would welcome them coming out and checking it for themselves. Central has had me open the trailer to confirm freight on tailgate to bill on manifest.

. Central has had me open the trailer to confirm freight on tailgate to bill on manifest.

Happend to me to. But only because seal was missing. After verifying they give me the ok to pull. Maybe better call central to verify, especially when there is no dispacher around (Night or Weekend).:1036316054: