ABF | wrong questions

Seamus20

TB Lurker
Credits
I keep hearing where else can you go " nobody today has full health insurance & pensions" the question should be WHY DON'T THEY ? GREED is why. Companies have slowly eroded the working man's benefits, retirements, work rules & we as a nation have stood by & accepted it. We have stood by saying "what can you do"?, "we just have to accept it"? "times change, we need to change with them" Well we have changed with them. we are doing more residential deliveries carrying freight up to 2nd or 3rd floors assembling everything from furniture to exercise equipment something 10 years ago we would have never thought we'd be doing this. we are being asked every day to do more but make less & have less security doing it & accept it. I work very hard for my family, I work very hard for my company & for my union. I don't take charity, I earn what I have. I read where it's not 1978 anymore & that's true but it's also true that it's not 1948 either & I have a voice & I have conviction & I will not accept something wrong because someone else says I must because that's just the way it is. "nobody else provides benefits or pension" doesn't make it right & just because others go along with it won't make it right & I refuse to be a sheep & just follow the herd. We make what we make because we are the best in the freight industry & we deserve what we earn. ABF claims we're the best employees in the industry well they sure have an odd way of showing it. Vote NO & make the IBT who work for us go back & get us a contract that can be proud of