Wrong way driver killed.Rig rolledover.

Not the best drivers...

I am surprised this doesn't happen more often around here...
It is FAR too easy to get a driver's license in Massachusetts: All the State Troopers are out on details... No one's minding the barn...!
Seriously, it's obvious because all one has to do is LOOK at who the driver is when a car is doing some strange or otherwise illegal manuver. More often than not, it's a Brazilian or some other immigrant... I actually had to back a minivan out of a parking space in a hospital parking lot because the Asian driver couldn't do it! She actually could NOT back the car out of the spot! So I ask, how the heck did she get a license if she can't even back up?????????
Sorry if I "racial profile" but this is my observation.

Being from Brazil he probably forgot which side of the road was the correct side. (I believe they drive the opposite of the US)
He started getting confused when he realized what was happening and caused a major accident. Obviously he will never know.

Same as USA

Being from Brazil he probably forgot which side of the road was the correct side. (I believe they drive the opposite of the US)
He started getting confused when he realized what was happening and caused a major accident. Obviously he will never know.

no excuse...
Their roads are laid-out same as ours...

The first thing I thought about when this crash came up on my news sources .
Was ******* by Tractor trailer.

Theres enough wackos around us,that want to off themselves but can't do it themselves.
So they think of ways they can end it all by getting someone else to do it for them.