FedEx Freight | WTF? Cry Babies at YRC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FX Sam

TB Regular
Credits
They get all upset when we went after some of their buiss. with the flyers and things and they do this!

http://www.truckingboards.com/truck...7-ship-packages-through-usps-no-fedx-ups.html

I did not agree with the tatics FedEx took before but now I feel we should go bust their balls and go after ALL the good accounts, screw em.:loser:

This is an edit by FM, anyone following the link in this post by Top Flight remember it is a thread in the Teamster drivers only forum and no non union people are allowed to post there so DO NOT reply in that thread.

Hey if YRC had any real business they would not be in as bad of shape as they are in. Besides who wants to haul the cheap freight they haul anyhow!

Nothing new. Every company has aggresive sales tactics. Ours just just happen to have a grain of truth to them. The fliers I've seen never mentioned any particular company by name. Tell me their sales staff isn't congering some tactis against a competitor or competitors, and I'll call you a liar.

Let's see....How many people live in the US of A?
Couple million?
How many will read that post? A couple dozen.
Not much of a reason to get upset.
Not sure. But didn't FedEx work a deal with USPS a few years back?
In exchange for flying USPS mail on FedEx planes, We put FEDEX boxes in front of the Post Offices.
Let em use the USPS.........

Wow we have sales reps imagine that. Thursday a UPS Freight sales rep followed a Fed Ex Freight city driver around all day visiting all the customers he delivered to and picked up from. What a great way to find new business. That sales rep is a genius. Our reps cant even find their way to work let alone sell something!!!!!

Let em ship USPS, FedEx has contracts with them anyway. Why do you think FedEx boxes are in front of every post office (at least here in eastern Kansas) and not UPS?

roog

Let's see....How many people live in the US of A?
Couple million?
How many will read that post? A couple dozen.
Not much of a reason to get upset.
Not sure. But didn't FedEx work a deal with USPS a few years back?
In exchange for flying USPS mail on FedEx planes, We put FEDEX boxes in front of the Post Offices.
Let em use the USPS.........

Yes you are right FredEx , I actually as a city driver deliver
skids of stuff to the main USPS and all the sub stations as well
as picking up 20 to 30 skids a week at a customer that ships to
USPS directly through us. So please make sure you use USPS for
our sake.

Thanks / Smoke

Got to be a joke?

Problem is it wasn't funny.Yea,lets go after YRC..UPS.. Conway,hell,lets go after all the LTL carriers.So FEDEX can put all that frieght on US EXPRESS,BAR NUN,TLI,AND ALL THE OTHER PIGS.Because if you think it will help FEDEX drivers you must be in coma.

I don't like seeing PT trailers any more than anybody else...... But I do like to think this company is making the right choices (I hope) to be in buisness through this BAD TIME ,,,,,,, I hate seeing people get laid off,,, sitting at home,,, etc.... But I do hope we will pull through this and come back on top.... or near it,,,, like WE used to be..... This economy ,,, if you haven't noticed,,, is effecting almost everybody..... Fighting among ourselves will only help the competition..... Think about it........

What really blows me away is how many folks
we have in the freight business
that still have not learned how
to even spell frieght.

:smilie_132:

Or at least use a spell checker. Google toolbar has a good one included. I use it all the time.

You're right WTF

They get all upset when we went after some of their buiss. with the flyers and things and they do this!

http://www.truckingboards.com/truck...7-ship-packages-through-usps-no-fedx-ups.html

I did not agree with the tatics FedEx took before but now I feel we should go bust their balls and go after ALL the good accounts, screw em.:loser:

Why don't you just lump us all together there good buddy. Should I form an opinion of all FedEx drivers because of the actions of a few Aholes that work for the company?:duh:

Why don't you just lump us all together there good buddy. Should I form an opinion of all FedEx drivers because of the actions of a few Aholes that work for the company?:duh:
Difference here is those are your "Brothers" are they not!
Are you not your "Brothers" keeper??...

Status
Not open for further replies.