TForce | Wtf!!!!!!

Greez this is where you would be wrong. I have a relative that is a feeder driver in Jax and they cut a bunch of runs Friday night. No runs cut at my barn. It will get better I promise. It still isn't as bad as some places check the Conway and Yellow threads, They have issues. Peace Out:smilie_132:

I wouldn't say I was wrong exactly...But At least you are saying that some of them didn't work....But I bet you they got paid for their 8 hours if they did stay home....

Yeah Friday was a non service day. So why did we have to work? Seems to me that since we had to, it should of been paid as time and a half. Seeing it was a holiday.

Yeah I don't mind taking time off but if it is forced on me and all....Then they should PAY ME!!!!

And no I will not chill out Rebel.....That is just what they want...For us to CHILL out and let tem do whatever they want.....I will live but I will not chillout!!!!!!!

Galaxy99 I apologize for that last post. I'm picking fights with everyone now. I think this whole deal is wearing me down. I just want this to be a great place for us all. A place where we all can come to work and feel proud. I'm going to take a break for a while and let the cards fall where they may. I'm burnt. Elvis out for a while....

Join the short bus......I am very tired of all this...But I have to much time in here to walk.........Calgon....Where the F are you??????

...you guys must be nubees...this is nothing new...they have been cutting runs on holidays for yrs...now the last 5 or so maybe not but like this is a new revalation...most certainly not...now maybe you can force the co. to pay you but..... no freight no run.....

Whats with the last minute notice on friday? We had guys at work waiting for there loads when our office girl got a call cancelling them. We are required 2 hour notice for sick days, and then they have to be approved, if they call at the last minute can we say," sorry, I dont approve, were running anyway"?

If you call in sick, you call in sick. When my TM gets his degree in medicine, I will go see him for a doctors note, until then he can blow more smoke. Just does,nt mean a thing.

Union or not UPS has the freight. All the higher paid freight. They just can't seem how to go after the cheaper freight to fill trailers in competitive lanes so they have mty's and we will suffer for there poor judgment and sales problems. Being selective on what to pickup or not to pickup will very much undermine the confidence of the shippers.

The fact that we are the most expensive carrier around does'nt help, I hear it all the time from my customers.

...you guys must be nubees...this is nothing new...they have been cutting runs on holidays for yrs...now the last 5 or so maybe not but like this is a new revalation...most certainly not...now maybe you can force the co. to pay you but..... no freight no run.....

no freight no run?

The freight was picked up friday by the p&d guys then it sat friday night while the road guys were sent home, then extraboard drivers went out saturday and moved it all.

Galaxy99 I apologize for that last post. I'm picking fights with everyone now. I think this whole deal is wearing me down. I just want this to be a great place for us all. A place where we all can come to work and feel proud. I'm going to take a break for a while and let the cards fall where they may. I'm burnt. Elvis out for a while....

Thats it!!!!!
I am taking your blue suede shoes away until you can play nice.:hysterical:

It's Gonna Get Better

Naw Man no newbees just a bunch of frustrated drivers. My opinion when this all started I heard all the good ones, These aren't the same Teamsters, HUH? They are UPS Teamsters (that's right they are used to getting pushed around by big brown) Well alot of people seen this big white horse off in the distance with a night in shining armor riding side saddle waving a flag with 2 horseheads on it. Remember when you were a kid riding down a long highway in the middle of the summer, Man it was hot and you kept seeing what looked like a lake just down the road? Mirage, Yep you guessed it that's exactly what has happened to us (we as in everybody) Is it real or Memorex? Neither. It's a fat man leading a pack mule with a bunch of cards to sign. Hell kinda' wishing it was Juan Valdez at least we could get a cup of coffee out of him. Peace Out:Bondage::Poke: Oh yeah and folks are acting like they have never cut runs before. Maybe just maybe, I know this is gonna be hard for some of ya'll to handle but. Maybe we had had it pretty damn good before, Think? We got what we got. We just have to get through it and when it all gets straightened out we will look back and go damn that was cool. Peace Out:smilie_132:

No newbee here....Just to this Fed up way of doing buisiness.....And no freight.....That is funny.....That is why we where over run on Monday night and they had to run extras to get it moved.....And like I said in the beging of this post....Since when did Good friday become a none working holiday??????

No newbee here....Just to this Fed up way of doing buisiness.....And no freight.....That is funny.....That is why we where over run on Monday night and they had to run extras to get it moved.....And like I said in the beging of this post....Since when did Good friday become a none working holiday??????

It wasn't a holiday, it was a non service day.

I am pretty sure everyone worked.

Down here the dock worked, mini hub worked, p&d worked, office worked, managers worked. Some of the road worked.

Did the mechanics work?

Alot of road was cancelled friday night and extraboard ran the road saturday.

little-o at least youre consistant, make one statement and the next three contradict the first one.

I was cut friday night, as were alot of runs.
I was addressing your statement about "we" usually work, I didn't know what you mean about "we".

all you understand is "ME".

Wassesname, we have destroyed these boards over the past year the ups freight forum has almost doubled in the past year, but most of it is negative unfounded personal posts about someone else.

I am gonna attempt to make an effort to stop. You, elvis, liebs and me are are at the top of the list for taking threads off topic or making unneeded negative posts.

For the next 4 days I am gonna make an attempt to not post anything negative, hopefully everyone else will follow. We are gonna be the premiere ltl carrier and our forum should reflect it.

I am extending an olive branch, it is up to you what you do with it.

Wassesname, we have destroyed these boards over the past year the ups freight forum has almost doubled in the past year, but most of it is negative unfounded personal posts about someone else.

I am gonna attempt to make an effort to stop. You, elvis, liebs and me are are at the top of the list for taking threads off topic or making unneeded negative posts.

For the next 4 days I am gonna make an attempt to not post anything negative, hopefully everyone else will follow. We are gonna be the premiere ltl carrier and our forum should reflect it.

I am extending an olive branch, it is up to you what you do with it.

Back away from the crack pipe.......You will be lost and confused....And otherwise not enjoying your truckingboard expeirence.....Now if we could dominate the trucking world like we do the boards.....OOOOHHHHH DAMN look out...We might hurt someone!!!!!

Some of the most non union employees wind up being great union guys. They channel that same energy into protecting the contract and their brothers. We should embrace Overnite and then tar and feather him for giving us ulcers! :hysterical: Elvis out...