FedEx Freight | Wtf

strangedays50

TB Regular
Credits
fedex-ups-01.jpg

I've seen these before,,,, paintings on the side of trucks,,,, they are really cool !!!! Europe somewhere I figure....

There was a rash of these a few years back. If you looked at the surroundings some 10 or so "different" trucks were at exactly the same place, in front of the same brick wall, with wheels in exactly the same place in rotation, the same tractor (with no legible ID and the same color), same clouds in the same position - it was all one picture photo-shopped.

FedEx would never allow use of their logo on a non-company-owned truck, in fact if they find this fake and are able to run down who did it they will prosecute.

Dave / Believer45

There was a rash of these a few years back. If you looked at the surroundings some 10 or so "different" trucks were at exactly the same place, in front of the same brick wall, with wheels in exactly the same place in rotation, the same tractor (with no legible ID and the same color), same clouds in the same position - it was all one picture photo-shopped.

FedEx would never allow use of their logo on a non-company-owned truck, in fact if they find this fake and are able to run down who did it they will prosecute.

Dave / Believer45
I don't know, remember when DHL rolled out their adds, they had both FX and UPS in everyone and never heard of any suit filed against them for that.

FM

[size=+2]This Must Stop..Can't You Two Just Get Along?[/size]
fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

Only mildly off topic -

I noticed during the race yesterday, when the FedEx hauler was leaving (in the middle of the race, following Denny's mis-timed and disasterous attempt to block Montoya) the trailer is painted just like a FedEx Express cardboard box, with the wording, "Extra large box, for Denny Hamlin shipments only."

You should be able to see part of it around 3 minutes 12 seconds into this video:

NASCAR.COM Video - Hamlin makes a 'big mistake' on the restart

oaf