Estes | WVa WTF

strangedays50

TB Regular
Credits
73 to 42,I think they mistakenly sent the #&*##!@ basketball team out to play some ##?*%*~~~! football, 830 mother#*!#&*& yards how does that happen? Between these hillybillys and whatever that team that used to be the steelers are doing,Im going to A-break my big screen or B-smash my big screen C-is going completely mental and Iv visted that little resort before , the shock treatments are a *****.Anyway at least my boys up in Boston are kicking ass and Pittsburg Pirates are playing as if they rediscovered the concept of baseball which is nice.Anyway Im done venting and bored,sitting here with a busted up biciep and rotator cuff and that is just a mother*##^*%## hoot.So hows everybodys teams doing? Stark hows them boys at LSU doing , it seems like this year there is Bama and then everyone else.You guys be safe.

Let us down in the Georgia game.. But Georgia is a good team.. I knew it would be high scoring and whoever had the ball at 3 minutes to go would win.. Well, we only had 1:43 left, just not enough time.. Won big this weekend at Miss. State 59-26.. Got Florida next Saturday then Alabama... If we go into the Bama game at 6-1, I think we gotta chance.. Bamas offensive line will have trouble with the LSU front 7... But who knows, that's what so good about College Football..

Lol. The Lsu Uga game was the best game I've seen this year. Nobody deserved to lose that one. WV joined the big 12 with the mentality the big east was not going to be getting the bowl bids like they were in the past. They are in the rebuilding mode. Everything that could go wrong went wrong for them Saturday night. I watched till halftime then went to bed. Baylor has one heck of an offense but still don't think they've played a good defense yet. WV has a very hard hitting defense but they have some issues. They didn't let Oklahoma and Oklahoma state score much but those big schools have been overrated for quite some time.

How does LSU look now? They lost to a team that lost to Missouri! Mizzou-RAH!! Roll damn tide!!

I say they look even... The haven't played yet.. Roll Tigers.....LOL.. Remember.. "Any Given Saturday".... I suppose if LSU beats the brakes off Bama, they will have cheated,right(Cheatin' refs).. Roll Damn Tigers...LOL