WW3?

I'm in my bunker in LAST.
don't eat any beans...or this may very well happen.......

rdIsTE2.gif

A nuke would be pretty devastating. There would be nothing to rebuild.
sure there would be. i gots in my cellar, garden soil, and water and seeds. i look forward to all my neighbors homes being leveled. all that land i can grow stuff on, and the nuke aftermath and radiation will make things grow tall.

sure there would be. i gots in my cellar, garden soil, and water and seeds. i look forward to all my neighbors homes being leveled. all that land i can grow stuff on, and the nuke aftermath and radiation will make things grow tall.
You might have to wait a hundred years or so, before you can plant your seeds.

I'm safe in my bunker in Rockridge, LAST.
Lol....are you the last one to crap your pants. ..:bananag: I'm with you all... I'll probably just stand outside and watch the pretty lights. ...there isn't much I can do to prevent it from happening. ... and life after. ...well. ..might as well be dead. ..the girls won't look as good in the mini skirts. :bananag:

Lol....are you the last one to crap your pants. ..:bananag: I'm with you all... I'll probably just stand outside and watch the pretty lights. ...there isn't much I can do to prevent it from happening. ... and life after. ...well. ..might as well be dead. ..the girls won't look as good in the mini skirts. :bananag:

@Stimpy you mean this..............

won't look good in a mini...skirt..???