www.commentarymagazine.com/.../obama-drops-h.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trucker jones, Jun 5, 2014.

1. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

its all Barry all the time

Here he can add these:

In 1935 Adolf Hitler started the Strength and Joy program to provide the German workers with vacations. Today President Barry and reinvigorated the program here by offering free and subsidized vacations to Americans who can no longer afford vacations.

3. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

But one thing that Uncle Adolf had right is that industry creates a healthy economy (I hate to say this but it is true). One factor in trying to revive the German Economy was giving the population something to shoot for. The idea the Germany had a destiny. People don't realize the the Royalty of Europe including England, The Netherlands, Austria and Britain were related to one another and after WWI Germany felt betrayed by Britain. This is one of the reasons why Hitler continued to bomb England because they were left pretty well powerless to pull themselves out of the debt that WWI had left them in.

How will we end up? Will we at some point give up on trying to help ourselves. Everything we base anything on from our schools to our jobs has to by necessity is based on industry. It is based on a currency that has value to it, has purchasing power. The German Mark was nearly valueless from inflation. Commerce came to a grinding halt when you couldn't put the price on items because the price would increase what they were trying the clothes on.

Big Brown is a Texas Coal mine and power plant in freestone county, there were tankers coming in and going out every day hauling to the oil field. Fly Ash is used on Fracing so the lack of Fly Ash will effect the price of fuel.....not just electricity. We actually have no idea how this will effect us down the road. But one thing is certain, it is going to complicate commerce and manufacturing. It is going to discourage those brave souls that have built their own business and will discourage others who might have tried it if the climate for business was favorable.

Encouragement.....That is what Obama used to get elected. Now, he is becoming the Bummer in the Oval Office. I'm sorry, but Democrats are going to have to be the one to get this man by the collar and get him under control. Republicans can't because he is not their product. Democrat could be looking at a total 180 by Union members and I say this as a Teamster. He is losing the support of Labor and he is losing it quick. I hear it every day from those members who once sang his praises.

I knew better. Anyone who rises to power this quickly and can do so much damage in this short a time is not good for any of us, Democrat or Republican. It is time Obama gets stood up to by those who elected him. Then we will know what sort of man he is. You can't hide from the effects of your agenda. If Obama will not listen to his own then he need impeached....just because he doesn't need to have this much power to damage the lives of those who elected him.

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Despite this fact, the Dems continue to blame all the the problems in this nation on the Reps.
    Sluggish economy- It is the EPA (Presidential Cabinet) that is over regulating business
    Lack of Jobs- Dozens of "job bills" have passed the house and are now sitting on Harry's desk to never see the light of day
    Division of the Nation- Who pushes these "War On" topic, is certainly is not the Reps, it tis the DEms to divide us a separated people is easier to conquer
    Expansion of the Entitlement State- Longer unemployment, more food states, more welfare, more "disabiltity" all fostered by the left

Barry was elected on a message of Hope and Change. The only hope now is that they let us keep the change

5. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

if a leader gets into office that is able to get our oil production and refinery's booming. And fuel prices drop, our economy will explode just like n Dakota. if they change the tax structure get rid of irs manufacturing will come back fast. But those are big ifs with the anti American liars in both party's.

6. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

It is like Bubba stated "Dozens of Bills passed....No work". They blame the former administration because it is convenient and it is lazy. It shows no courage at all! To me, JFK was the last Democrat that actually had guts.

S. Dakota has it own banking system. They make their own investments in their own infrastructure and the interest on these loans pay for State Projects. You get faster backing at less interest, less red tape and instead of the interest going to some foreign banker, it is reinvested in their own state. I heard an interview with one of the executives of this State Bank and toward the end of the conversation she was asked if there is any plans to begin printing their own currency. She didn't rule it out. But here is an example of financial encouragement.

I drive by my old house in Oklahoma that I built a room onto, sided, painted and roofed. Despite all my work back in 1979,80 and 81 the house has fallen into disrepair. No matter what we humans do it has to be maintained because the earth is going to try to take it back. This idea that we live on a delicate planet is just idiocy. We can't keep a tornado from taking our house into the next county and dropping it on someone elses house. We build roads, the rain, snow and sun start in as soon as we build it, a few years later we have to pay to rebuild it again. What disaster has the EPA been able to stop? Everything we do has to be done with nature beating down on us. So along with that, we have to be lectured by millionaires like Al Gore who fly their own jets and own oil companies. Guilt....That is the motivation that is used on we middle class people who actually pay for every dammed thing that gets done.

I don't believe we live on a fragile earth.

Genesis 1:28 says: "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth".

Subdue the earth? Like make it work for you instead of against you? If that is the command by God almighty then I would say we need every natural resource that we have. Go after the oil, Iron, coal. Build things like Locomotives and Trucks. I believe that our industry gives glory to God. I believe the earth is blessed by men and women that work for a living. I believe that it is pleasing to God that we create, improve and work toward making the earth better and more productive.

I believe men who deal in guilt are a curse upon this earth. The EPA is filled with men like that. We should be fighting against "Guilters" rather than "Bullies". Or maybe they are one in the same.

7. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I'm still waiting to see what sees done(positively)... BTW, I have 20/20 vision....