ODFL | Wytheville is open

A good team can still move a lot of freight through 8 doors,glad to see its finally open the area can sure use good jobs.

I seen it today... was that a Yellow terminal before?

Yea when I went by I was thinking, when did OD move here?

Aren't you from close to there Dean?
Jeff today was the grand opening OD announced the terminal move about 60 days ago,My fathers family hails from Bastian about 20 miles north of there.I seriously considered looking into transfering there,My wife really wasn't in favor of it,She's a finance analyst with a aircraft manufacturing company,she didn't think western VA. might not have many oportunities in her career field.I have to admit she's probaly right,although we intend to retire there.

Jeff today was the grand opening OD announced the terminal move about 60 days ago,My fathers family hails from Bastian about 20 miles north of there.I seriously considered looking into transfering there,My wife really wasn't in favor of it,She's a finance analyst with a aircraft manufacturing company,she didn't think western VA. might not have many oportunities in her career field.I have to admit she's probaly right,although we intend to retire there.

Mama is bringing home the bacon.... stay where you are until you retire.

I think Bastian/Bland area is the best and most scenic area of Virginia, beautiful country

Mama is bringing home the bacon.... stay where you are until you retire.

I think Bastian/Bland area is the best and most scenic area of Virginia, beautiful country
Yeah I paid for her education,gotta recoup my investment!!I used to spend my summers in Bastian during my teenage years,I have nothing but wonderful memories of the place.

Yeah I paid for her education,gotta recoup my investment!!I used to spend my summers in Bastian during my teenage years,I have nothing but wonderful memories of the place.

My dad has a place not to far from there in tazewell. His little vacation home. Very scenic up there but my place isn't to bad either.