X- employee meets Obama

Its nice to see a truck driver make the news to bring to the forefront our economic plight. Bush and Peters would rather blanket the country with cheap drivers, while we are all unemployed.

Thats just funny.... but Conrad is a dock worker...we loved to get him worked up talking politics..
Someone must love the Barack O.!!! searching his blogs and all...

:(

Dang, it doesn't suprise me at all that Conrad was in on that. To each his own, but personally Obama sux. Don't get me wrong old Hildawg and that little chipmonk lookin McCain suck too. Wow, there is nobody great to vote for..........Limbaugh in '08!!!!!!! I know Conrad is responsible for 95% of the grafitti on the crap house walls. It doesn't matter who gets in, this country is going to be screwed unless we change our baby killing, **** loving, sex crazed ways. Remember, write in Limbaugh on your voting card!!!!!!!!

Dang, it doesn't suprise me at all that Conrad was in on that. To each his own, but personally Obama sux. Don't get me wrong old Hildawg and that little chipmonk lookin McCain suck too. Wow, there is nobody great to vote for..........Limbaugh in '08!!!!!!! I know Conrad is responsible for 95% of the grafitti on the crap house walls. It doesn't matter who gets in, this country is going to be screwed unless we change our baby killing, **** loving, sex crazed ways. Remember, write in Limbaugh on your voting card!!!!!!!!

I guess dope heads are ok for writing in on the ballots. Or did our short term memory forget about rush and hillbilly heroin down in fla?:biglaugh::hysterical::smilie_132: