XPO | XCO Trying to Organize

would you support a union at con way

• yes

Votes: 98 68.1%
  • no

Votes: 46 31.9%

• Total voters
When we started this at XCO we did look at other options other than the teamsters. When looking at other unions we kept asking ourselves who was best for us. We wanted someone nationwide (in case another terminal wanted to join us) and someone experienced with the trucking industry to represent us. We didn't want someone not familiar with the industry to be negotiating for our best interest with corporate. We also didn't feel it would be beneficial for different terminals to be represented by different groups. The thought being that unity would make us stronger.

thanks for the reply!

Con-way you cant go wrong by going union.
True , Con Way wants to keep the union out for their reasons not yours . The dues money you pay each month will be worth it ten fold . Con Way drivers are professional drivers and all professional people have an organization behind them and you folks should not be considered any less . My prayers and best wish's go out to your cause .:1036316054:

And I said in a previous post ups is ran a lot different than yrc. Abf does not have the employees yrc has... if they are still making contributions good.... they may be wasting there cash...

As of 2-18-11, ABF is taking market share from Fedex.
Speaking Wednesday at the Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. transportation and logistics conference in Key Biscayne, Fla., Judy R. McReynolds said ABF is "seeing an increased level of activity coming to us due to confusion" among FedEx Freight customers about the operational changes there. She didn't disclose specifics about market share gains

I guess this is a Top Secret information that the union does not want other people that talk to Con-Way drivers in other parts of the country to know about. Here is the plug Jeff That's why you come to this board to find out what others do not want you to know !! And hear it first !!
Has to be your local to make contact.

I have heard that XCM is looking to organize and I have heard other places like XKC have very big interest in it. If you get some of the Bigger barns like xsl xsw xco xin xkc and so on then it will stop xgo from coming down on one barn

I must call my BA so he can call 413 to see if its ok !! What a bunch of ::shit::

Its not that. They are trying to protect us. Any body can call them and say they are a driver and are looking for information on XCO. Just like everyone on these forums claim to be DSRs. But I would be willing to bet that there is management on here that pretend to be DSRs fishing for info. Same thing.

So Cal organizing

We are working out here in Southern California to try and get 4 terminals to go union. If you would like to get in contact please message. We would like to know how to further the organizing process out here.

xkc xsl xsj xsw ltu lda you figure out which one is on the move there is one guy on here who knows but he wont say yet but he will tell his supporters so they will know they are not alone will keep you posted