XPO | Xin signing cards?

Talk in xsw is that indy is going to file a Petition to Organize
And more terminals will continue to sign cards and file for elections. This movement is growing, employee's are sick and tired.

But if you follow the news it's just not Conway, the freight industry, or The Teamsters. Look at all those McDonalds workers that want to form a union, all those Wal-mart workers that want to form a union. These corporations are making the workers of this country rebel against all the misdeeds and greed that have infested the American way of life. You hear it everyday, the middle class is disappearing before our very eyes.

I can't wait for the layoffs..won't effect me. This loser is trying to drive business to union companies..doing the same at FedEx. Its these guys who are doing the work..they want your money..no contract will change very much of what you have now..especially those in the north. They're promising stuff they can't deliver. I'm telling you there will be layoffs.... spread the word.

I can't wait for the layoffs..won't effect me. This loser is trying to drive business to union companies..doing the same at FedEx. Its these guys who are doing the work..they want your money..no contract will change very much of what you have now..especially those in the north. They're promising stuff they can't deliver. I'm telling you there will be layoffs.... spread the word.
You cant find drivers now. How will there be layoffs?

We never promise anything! You know that! Yeah you can place fear of layoff but how often are people getting lay-off now?? You think bringing in a contract will cause lay-off's ?? Why would we want members being lay-off ?? What exactly could cause a lay-off with having a contract?

You mean we could negotiate specific language in a contract that will trigger hiring, language that will trigger OT, we can negotiate a lot of language that will better the working conditions at Conway. Thats what you mean right?

He's scared he will lose his contract with conway since he's a shiny wheel contractor hauling conways damaged trash around texas.

We bought that BS last time , and i still love the part about ' don't sign the cards because they know who you are ' ... What a bunch of garbage, this company sucks for what it's done to the employees all the while management is receiving astronomical bonuses and were left in the outhouse with a pile of stinking sh.t !

We bought that BS last time , and i still love the part about ' don't sign the cards because they know who you are ' ... What a bunch of garbage, this company sucks for what it's done to the employees all the while management is receiving astronomical bonuses and were left in the outhouse with a pile of stinking sh.t !

Anyone who signs a card should know that management WILL NEVER FIND OUT who signs card. That i can promise you. Only people that will know are you, the organizer and the NLRB.

It sickens me to agree with an extra sweet blue kool-aid drinker as yourself, nothing is happing or will it happen up here, we our making more then the union ltl carriers up here and won't upset our gravy train.

The bonus will be good this year. Check it out.

It sickens me to agree with an extra sweet blue kool-aid drinker as yourself, nothing is happing or will it happen up here, we our making more then the union ltl carriers up here and won't upset our gravy train.

Exactly what i am saying...I don't blame you for liking me gov, i'm just putting some facts out there.

Anyone who signs a card should know that management WILL NEVER FIND OUT who signs card. That i can promise you. Only people that will know are you, the organizer and the NLRB.

I never said anything about anybody knowing who signed cards. You all are putting words in my mouth.

We never promise anything! You know that! Yeah you can place fear of layoff but how often are people getting lay-off now?? You think bringing in a contract will cause lay-off's ?? Why would we want members being lay-off ?? What exactly could cause a lay-off with having a contract?

You mean we could negotiate specific language in a contract that will trigger hiring, language that will trigger OT, we can negotiate a lot of language that will better the working conditions at Conway. Thats what you mean right?

Ok, mr. teamrider, let's just say you tell us what you can do for employees at a terminal...say like LWA (Waco, tx); What can you do to make it better for them..and please don't give me that line about treated better and respect and all that wussy stuff. Talk facts. Ok..go ahead.please.

Ok, mr. teamrider, let's just say you tell us what you can do for employees at a terminal...say like LWA (Waco, tx); What can you do to make it better for them..and please don't give me that line about treated better and respect and all that wussy stuff. Talk facts. Ok..go ahead.please.
they can't say anything about it until after the nlrb certifies an election and the contract battle starts.

Well since you have No problems and are VERY happy at conway there is no need to explain anything a contract could do for you. right? But if i was talking to someone who actually wanted information to make an informed 2 sided decision then i would ask what are the issues at your terminal that people are upset about. And let's just say as an example that employee said we don't like the way we are disciplined for how many motor moves we have to do per hour. My answer to that is .. We would be able to sit with the company and negotiate a fair system of discipline. And plus with a contract you will have to be discipline with just cause. And with a contract you will have progressive discipline, meaning warning letter, 2nd warning letter 1 day suspension, maybe up to a 3 day then termination. Do you guys have that now? And this is just 1 example, i cant specify what will go into a contract i'm not negotiating with conway at the moment. This is just an example of how a contract could possibly change working conditions at Conway

Look not every Conway terminal is unhappy we get that, but the one's that are and have questions we are answering them. After we answer these questions and give them the facts THEY decide if they want to move forward with a organizing drive, we don't force anyone to start a campaign.

they can't say anything about it until after the nlrb certifies an election and the contract battle starts.
I just want to know what he knows about conway, and the way they operate. so please..mr. teamrider please..go ahead ask around and phone people if you would like. I want teamrider only to respond..nobody knows who he or anybody else is. I'm trying to make a point..that's all.

I just want to know what he knows about conway, and the way they operate. so please..mr. teamrider please..go ahead ask around and phone people if you would like. I want teamrider only to respond..nobody knows who he or anybody else is. I'm trying to make a point..that's all.

Ok, he responded before i could finish typing..

Well since you have No problems and are VERY happy at conway there is no need to explain anything a contract could do for you. right? But if i was talking to someone who actually wanted information to make an informed 2 sided decision then i would ask what are the issues at your terminal that people are upset about. And let's just say as an example that employee said we don't like the way we are disciplined for how many motor moves we have to do per hour. My answer to that is .. We would be able to sit with the company and negotiate a fair system of discipline. And plus with a contract you will have to be discipline with just cause. And with a contract you will have progressive discipline, meaning warning letter, 2nd warning letter 1 day suspension, maybe up to a 3 day then termination. Do you guys have that now? And this is just 1 example, i cant specify what will go into a contract i'm not negotiating with conway at the moment. This is just an example of how a contract could possibly change working conditions at Conway

Look not every Conway terminal is unhappy we get that, but the one's that are and have questions we are answering them. After we answer these questions and give them the facts THEY decide if they want to move forward with a organizing drive, we don't force anyone to start a campaign.

You don't know anything about this company and are forcing the campaign..but I will just sit back and watch..for real this time. Good Luck.

You don't know anything about this company and are forcing the campaign..but I will just sit back and watch..for real this time. Good Luck.

Your wrong again! I know WAY to much about your company and that is why you want me out of your board.

You see my campaigns are very well organized, i am very well informed about how Conway operates and what the issues that concern the employee's working there.

Where have i stated any lies about how conway runs it's operation?

YEAH RIGHT! You'll be back just like last time! If i wasn't posting any truths about the issues i would have even the pro-union guys correcting me, don't you think?