XPO | Xin signing cards?

Not new to this, true to this.

I appreciate his words of confidence though. I won't let others sway me from what I know is right.
Whats right? The union carriers have much better benefits & pension compared to Conway... ya,ya I know I aint paying $60 a month dues I would much rather pay $260 a month for my health care (I don't actually know what you pay per month but in guessing its more then $60)

Whats right? The union carriers have much better benefits & pension compared to Conway... ya,ya I know I aint paying $60 a month dues I would much rather pay $260 a month for my health care (I don't actually know what you pay per month but in guessing its more then $60)

More lies. Do some research before you go running you mouth. You need educated.

FYI I pay $5.50 a week. $22.00.

Do you work here ? Are you going to bring anything positive to the discussion ?

That's for a single guy, what about a family whats the deductible & what about copay?What lies? Do you know how to comprehend what you read look at the last part of my post....

That's for a single guy, what about a family whats the deductible & what about copay?What lies? Do you know how to comprehend what you read look at the last part of my post....

Hey ! You said I couldn't possible pay less than $60 a month. That your benefits were much better than mine.

Co-pay is like $20. I don't know exactly because the first $1500 is free and I never pay anything.

And so you were wrong AGAIN.

And I would be covered by CSPF. I have a partial pension with them already. I ain't gonna see a penny of that money. STOP LYING !

Stop twisting. Stop coming up with excuses.

You need some education, son. You need to do some research before you go running your mouth, boy. blah blah blah

Maybe you should go back to the ABF board. They must believe your posts over there.

So god forbid you get sick and need to go into the hospital, what does 5.50 a week cost you in the long run? How much out of pocket expense do you incur before your 5.50 a week kicks in?

So god forbid you get sick and need to go into the hospital, what does 5.50 a week cost you in the long run? How much out of pocket expense do you incur before your 5.50 a week kicks in?

with the HRA, nothing..if you worked here, you would know that.

Hey ! You said I couldn't possible pay less than $60 a month. That your benefits were much better than mine.

Co-pay is like $20. I don't know exactly because the first $1500 is free and I never pay anything.

And I would be covered by CSPF. I have a partial pension with them already. I ain't gonna see a penny of that money. STOP LYING !

You need some education, son. You need to do some research before you go running your mouth, boy. blah blah blah

Maybe you should go back to the ABF board. They must believe your posts over there.
WOW! Calm down!
So i see where the anger against the Teamsters stems from! You claim you were in the CSPF and you think you won't ever see a penny of the little time you spent in the union. Have you got anything in writing from the fund telling you that you will never see a dime of your pension? I don't think so. But keep us updated on that will you?

And honestly i have never heard ANY Conway driver that they pay a co-pay of $20 and the first $1500 is free!! You sure your not talking about a state run program for the poor? Every Conway driver i have talked to (and i've talked to hundreds) complains about the sh***y health care.

with the HRA, nothing..if you worked here, you would know that.
I've never once claimed to work for Conway,

So HRA must be for a single person with no kids that hardly goes to the doctors right? HRA must be the federal mandate with Obama-care that the company has to provide.
Do me a favor, when you guys go in and talk to your managers ask them whats going to happen to your health care in 2016.

The price is the least of it.

The health care here isn't very good. But it isn't horrible. It's better than nothing. But not for very much longer. Which is why they will soon turn us out to the ACA.

WOW! Calm down!
So i see where the anger against the Teamsters stems from! You claim you were in the CSPF and you think you won't ever see a penny of the little time you spent in the union. Have you got anything in writing from the fund telling you that you will never see a dime of your pension? I don't think so. But keep us updated on that will you?

And honestly i have never heard ANY Conway driver that they pay a co-pay of $20 and the first $1500 is free!! You sure your not talking about a state run program for the poor? Every Conway driver i have talked to (and i've talked to hundreds) complains about the sh***y health care.

I am serious. I haven't paid anything but my weekly premium since I have worked here.

Got a couple infections. Caught some kinda virus turned my skin to scales. Freaked me out. Was several hundred. But I never once broke the $1500. So I paid nothing additional. Up front. Follow ups. It was all covered.

And if I were to get hurt seriously it's 80/20 until I get to something like $5K. And then you hit the out of pocket maximum.

I have had better and worse. A lot of it is the politics right now. We get what we got.

Im 4 years older then you BOY...

I've never once claimed to work for Conway,

So HRA must be for a single person with no kids that hardly goes to the doctors right? HRA must be the federal mandate with Obama-care that the company has to provide.
Do me a favor, when you guys go in and talk to your managers ask them whats going to happen to your health care in 2016.
I cant believe all these guys are single....im shocked....

According to you, why would I want to use my spouses insurance if Cigna is so wonderful according to you and beerfd?
Yeah... not all our wives have insurance. Even if she did, why should I have to pay Cigna more simply because she can get insurance? The cost to them is no different either way.

The insurance for a single employee is cheap. When you add the spouse on it, the cost QUADRUPLES. And that's not counting the $30 more a week you pay if she can get insurance.

Yeah Cigna is great... NOT.

The price is the least of it.

The health care here isn't very good. But it isn't horrible. It's better than nothing. But not for very much longer. Which is why they will soon turn us out to the ACA.

You guys know good and well if your wife/partner works they will be covered by their employers insurance.

According to you, why would I want to use my spouses insurance if Cigna is so wonderful according to you and beerfd?

The F are you reading ?

Cigna is better than Obama care. For now.

And I pay premiums for one person because my wife has her own coverage.

Are you okay ?