XPO | Xin signing cards?

What would YRC have to do with a Conway contract? Completely different company and it would be a different contract. Remember all first contracts are the best but i'm almost positive it's better than what you have now. AND THAT'S A PROMISE!

Sweet heart what are you talking about ?

I mention that unions are good AND bad. And you try to make a point that has no relevance to anything.

Yeah. Contracts are contracts. A first contract won't get you s***. Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe you can add that later to a conversation that could find it useful ?

And you know that how? How would you know that he'd better have military experience to work there? Best company to work for by far, good benefits, great pay, by the end of their current contract they will be close to 30.00 an hour. Not bad for a union company eh?
Another thing you failed to mention on your post is that they are PROTECTED by a union contract. A nationwide contract at that! So your little comment about them being sticklers about everything is bogus, you must be talking about Conway right?

It's not bogus. Not even a little. We had a guy go over there and he got canned already and he is at OD.

Also the guys in the city that I see everyday. You now real human beings that I trust and respect. Not whatever the hell you are.

They mention both the good and the bad. And UPS are sticklers. The one guys brother got his write up in the mail.

Don't sugar coat your BS. It's still BS. We know better.

It's not bogus. Not even a little. We had a guy go over there and he got canned already and he is at OD.

Also the guys in the city that I see everyday. You now real human beings that I trust and respect. Not whatever the hell you are.

They mention both the good and the bad. And UPS are sticklers. The one guys brother got his write up in the mail.

Don't sugar coat your BS. It's still BS. We know better.
He must have not completed probation, right? You'd have to be a real lousy worker to get fired from a union shop! And you can't for one second compare UPSF to conway about being sticklers! Conway will walk you out for no reason and claim you did something 5 months ago! So come on! Who's spewing BS?
And about that guys brother getting his write up in the mail, normal union protocol is this, If you get into any trouble and get called into the office you have the right to bring your union steward with you BUT prior to that meeting the union steward has the right to ask what the meeting is about and if there is discipline involved that steward has the right to conference with that employee. The discipline is issued, the member could sign it or if he wishes not to then so be it. BUT that discipline letter has to be sent certified mail to the employee and another copy sent to the business agent. So don't just say that the guys brother JUST received a write up in the mail because your leaving out all the protections a union contract gives you.

He must have not completed probation, right? You'd have to be a real lousy worker to get fired from a union shop! And you can't for one second compare UPSF to conway about being sticklers! Conway will walk you out for no reason and claim you did something 5 months ago! So come on! Who's spewing BS?
And about that guys brother getting his write up in the mail, normal union protocol is this, If you get into any trouble and get called into the office you have the right to bring your union steward with you BUT prior to that meeting the union steward has the right to ask what the meeting is about and if there is discipline involved that steward has the right to conference with that employee. The discipline is issued, the member could sign it or if he wishes not to then so be it. BUT that discipline letter has to be sent certified mail to the employee and another copy sent to the business agent. So don't just say that the guys brother JUST received a write up in the mail because your leaving out all the protections a union contract gives you.

Okay. Now we are getting somewhere. They do indeed issue write -ups by mail. I mean what kinda company is like, we got so much of these things lets just get a system together where we can mail them out and not have to deal with the whole face to face part ?

Oh, almost forgot, but only because the union says they can. <---- I hope that makes it all better for you.

Okay. Now we are getting somewhere. They do indeed issue write -ups by mail. I mean what kinda company is like, we got so much of these things lets just get a system together where we can mail them out and not have to deal with the whole face to face part ?

Oh, almost forgot, but only because the union says they can. <---- I hope that makes it all better for you.
Now i'm not sure i'm reading your mumbo-jumbo correctly. Did you understand the part where i stated that after the employee is brought into the office with his steward he could sign the discipline or not and then the discipline letter is sent certified mail to the employee and to the BA? Did you read that or do you have selective reading syndrome? I'm not sure because you have a question mark at the end of your sentence.

Now i'm not sure i'm reading your mumbo-jumbo correctly. Did you understand the part where i stated that after the employee is brought into the office with his steward he could sign the discipline or not and then the discipline letter is sent certified mail to the employee and to the BA? Did you read that or do you have selective reading syndrome? I'm not sure because you have a question mark at the end of your sentence.

TeamRider, don't waste your time on that one!! He knows the process but chooses to act dumb? I know he's acting because no one can really be that big a chuckle head! All he is doing is trying to be cute in front of his boyfriends?

TeamRider, don't waste your time on that one!! He knows the process but chooses to act dumb? I know he's acting because no one can really be that big a chuckle head! All he is doing is trying to be cute in front of his boyfriends?

Of course he knows , being a former steward and all it's the " process of denial" that's being displayed for amusement purposes .

We refuse to sign, we are terminated as far as I know.

From what you said. It sounded like the employee met with his steward not his supervisor. And that the letter was sent as he wasn't going to be actually speaking to supervisor at all.

Steward walks up. Hey, I need to talk. Tells you that you have one coming. And your like, whatever. And they send it in the mail.

Is that right ?

Of course he knows , being a former steward and all it's the " process of denial" that's being displayed for amusement purposes .

Not amusement. Entertainment.

Teamrider wants to tell a story and I wanna hear it.

Just amazing how bad a so called union organizer is at proclaiming the unions virtues.

Hey, I ain't trying. I am doing. PFFT

From what you said. It sounded like the employee met with his steward not his supervisor. And that the letter was sent as he wasn't going to be actually speaking to supervisor at all.

Steward walks up. Hey, I need to talk. Tells you that you have one coming. And your like, whatever. And they send it in the mail.

Is that right ?
It's pretty crystal clear what i wrote. I know you must have that selective reading syndrome.
You have nothing really to come back with so you play the [i didn't get it] part. You know i'm spot on. Keep playing dumb.

It's pretty crystal clear what i wrote. I know you must have that selective reading syndrome.
You have nothing really to come back with so you play the [i didn't get it] part. You know i'm spot on. Keep playing dumb.

That's cool. Just remember the audience is far greater than the participants.

Maybe there are people reading that would like to know.

I just want to know what he knows about conway, and the way they operate. so please..mr. teamrider please..go ahead ask around and phone people if you would like. I want teamrider only to respond..nobody knows who he or anybody else is. I'm trying to make a point..that's all.
I know who YOU are beerfd,you are really Ted and you are a conway scm.

Well that's interesting. How do you prove something like that ?

And does he have a team writing posts in the middle of the night for him ?
You guys would do anything to spew you anti-union propaganda. The time doesn't matter, you'd be up all night if you thought it help your union-busting.

You guys would do anything to spew you anti-union propaganda. The time doesn't matter, you'd be up all night if you thought it help your union-busting.
Its been the same few on here for the last couple of years with their anti union views.... Keep up the good fight & don't let them discourage you....

I don't know who's making more..I've lost a lot working here.everyone working here knows the break down..so many of us have different pays. I know over the last 22 yrs our top scale has only increased $6.00 that's only about 27 cents a year for over 20 years.i still think I make a good living here I just wish we could get past the other bus.seniority,work rules,treating fairly with respect,asking to go home after 10 plus hrs,asking to go to the bathroom.course they did tell us the other day that this company does not allow breaks except for lunch.if you argue with mgt you have to be very careful that they don't get you for insubordination. There is a fine line. There are lots op people that know all the problems here but just trying to finish ther time out I can't blame them.Just keep doing the rite thing
Do not forget the change in vacation policy... That year I lost 6 weeks. Lost half my pension, am paying 14.00 per week for insurance plus 2 bucks for dental and vision. That is also 20/80 deductible on medical. So us older guys did loose a lot. And this year got a 2 percent raise when some got a 6. ..I am just saying.....

Well that's interesting. How do you prove something like that ?

And does he have a team writing posts in the middle of the night for him ?

If he does have a team than he must be using Jay Leno's old writers because all that crap he post is pretty funny stuff!! I don't care who you are! Just need some fresh material, the other is starting to all run together with the same content.