FedEx Freight | XM-SIRIUS-or CB

I keep one in the truck but rarely talk on my CB since getting XM. Would be great if they had Johnboy and Billy.

O&A PARTY ROCK!!!!! Johnboy and who? lol can't imagine what I would do without XM almost never hook a CB anymore, so much hate and discontent out there that can hardly listen.:nutkick: :Duel:

If you would open up that dusty ole wallet of yours Papa Bear and get you a big radio you would find the channel that dont have much hate and discontent on it... :D

If you would open up that dusty ole wallet of yours Papa Bear and get you a big radio you would find the channel that dont have much hate and discontent on it... :D

my wife keeps my wallet nice,clean and soft from the hand lotion she uses to keep from getting callused from taking money from it so often thank you

Playing taps. My trusty Skifi passed away this morning. I was one of the first 500k. Maybe I'll try a RoadyII.:Violin: :sadwavey: :shout:

go to wal-mart and you can get a vetter deal .... I have a real nice little audio vox for under $50 with built in modulater and remote lots better looking than the roady:1036316054:

Playing taps. My trusty Skifi passed away this morning. I was one of the first 500k. Maybe I'll try a RoadyII.:Violin: :sadwavey: :shout:

My Skifi just took a crap too.
Keeps shutting off...don't know if it is the car kit or in the radio itself.

I thought about a roady 2, but I like the pause, rewind feature on the skifi 2.

My Skifi just took a crap too.
Keeps shutting off...don't know if it is the car kit or in the radio itself.

I thought about a roady 2, but I like the pause, rewind feature on the skifi 2.

I had a problem with the docking station at first. I had it mtd on the dash next to the cb. Vibration and shaking would crack the internal parts. The problem would be cutting off but would usually turn rightback on. Haven't replaced one since I got a suction mt. My beloved SciFi is still around. The problem turned out to be the power cord. Go figure! Fortunatly I had a spare. Now I still don't have a new reciever.