FedEx Freight | XM-SIRIUS-or CB

It might not be that bad in the grand scheme of things. You can get both NFL and MLB.

The scariest thing is that it will put a huge cramp in Opie and Anthony's style as the new CEO is the same jack *** who fired them and is Howard Stern's biggest supporter.

Not if the FCC has anything to say about it, talk about a monopoly.

FM

Doubt there will be any problems. Its not like its a huge market for starters. And any one can get in if they really wanted too. Its a 99% done deal. I ffree radio didn't exist, then you would be correct. Half the reason for hd radio, why I can't see, but thats one reason it started.

Has anyone tried out one of the HD radios? BMW is already putting them in their cars - wonder what a BMW big truck would be like?:smilie_132:

My Skifi just took a crap too.
Keeps shutting off...don't know if it is the car kit or in the radio itself.

I thought about a roady 2, but I like the pause, rewind feature on the skifi 2.

i had that probem with my sky fi it was the car kit had to kits do that in three years just replaced it with the sportscaster from walmart for 39.95

merger

just received letter from xm says all existing radios will receive mix of programming of both services and will not need to buy new equipment and honor all existing multi-year contracts