XPO | xnh files for union represantation

Word is Conway is already planning their strategies on how to block this movement ! If the LA terminals vote for representation they are going to use the same BS of filling charges of threats. intimidation and vandalism to try to block the election and stall the negotiations. They could try but they are not going to stop this from moving forward ..

Word is Conway is already planning their strategies on how to block this movement ! If the LA terminals vote for representation they are going to use the same BS of filling charges of threats. intimidation and vandalism to try to block the election and stall the negotiations. They could try but they are not going to stop this from moving forward ..

You could just ask the palace their plans...they read these boards, religiously...

xnh files for union represantation Looks like XNB might be getting a little busy 20 minutes away.

Think about it? Xnb can handle xnh and service the freight and make line haul ? Ain't happening... What cnn needs to do is drive 20 miles up and support them

Hurry up goons! Gotta go east to try a little intimidation and slight of hand to get your cards signed!

Run, Forrest, run!

kinasi-lodge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wanted one, I would have applied at a company that had a union.

If you wanted one, you could've done the same.

I deserve to be left alone at the job I have.

Why is that so hard to understand ?

These guys cry and whine about they want a union. And the union carriers are begging for help.

Conway started this by their policies. It wasn't me, you , or the union. You can't threaten people's lively hoods on a daily basis without some consequences. Sooner or later, the bully is defeated on the school yard.

Why is that so hard to understand ?

These guys cry and whine about they want a union. And the union carriers are begging for help.
Why should they have to start over? Majority wins & you might be in the minority and don't like that. I asked you the question if you would leave if the union was voted in & you were going to stick around to see what happens. Its so easy to say" if you don't like it leave" or " just be thankful you have a job" Well its quite obvious your company failed to take care of its employees & that's why they are at this point....

Conway started this by their policies. It wasn't me, you , or the union. You can't threaten people's lively hoods on a daily basis without some consequences. Sooner or later, the bully is defeated on the school yard.

Here's a consequence.

Everyone that is unhappy leaves for a "better" company.

Con-way folds because no one will work for them.

Apparently, there aren't enough unhappy guys willing to change. They want the company to change.

Any dsr will tell you that they're open for conway change for the better. Conway just needs a shove in the right direction of putting their labor force first again. Greed has steered them away from the front line. As far as quitting and going to a union carrier, why not stay and keep seniority at a unionized conway?

Last edited by a moderator: