XPO | xnh files for union represantation

I'm very tired of false promises from xgo . I'm tired of them telling me lies. Do you really believe that the new raise wasn't brought on by the Laredo vote. Core value integrity. I have it. Jerry detter had it. Many good people at all levels of this company have and do have it. I can not and will not trust this executive staff ever. As I said before. I'm neither pro or against the union. I'm pro con way. I also believe that I do not have it bad at all. #4 at my sc , day lane bid, I earn a good living. It's the 8-10 year people that is the real threat. The dock workers are also a viable threat. Mr high speed do you know where we hired our cfo from? yrc. Tell me we're not adjusting our books and OR to build up the stock and please the investors. Do you get stock options?
well said. I think you sum up the views of most long term employees perfectly. Thanks.

I'm very tired of false promises from xgo . I'm tired of them telling me lies. Do you really believe that the new raise wasn't brought on by the Laredo vote. Core value integrity. I have it. Jerry detter had it. Many good people at all levels of this company have and do have it. I can not and will not trust this executive staff ever. As I said before. I'm neither pro or against the union. I'm pro con way. I also believe that I do not have it bad at all. #4 at my sc , day lane bid, I earn a good living. It's the 8-10 year people that is the real threat. The dock workers are also a viable threat. Mr high speed do you know where we hired our cfo from? yrc. Tell me we're not adjusting our books and OR to build up the stock and please the investors. Do you get stock options?

Do not forget, the group CGO is really worried about is the FOS group...they may not admit this but it is true.

Representation peeds;1445215]Exactly. If he can promise all that. Then Ith hould promise the oppos site. Right ?

Or should we stick to speaking the truth. A union can offer you representation. Nothing more.[/QUOTE]

Representation is more then they have now. Your side only offers a history of lies, deception and empty promises.

If you were Keeping up with OD you would give up your overtime, breakdown, layover, and wait pay.

Maybe on the overtime. But not on the layover and breakdown pay. And last I checked Con-way didn't let anyone sit on the clock just waiting for their hooks either. What's your problem with OD? You insist on spewing misinformation about them even after you've been corrected multiple times.

Maybe on the overtime. But not on the layover and breakdown pay. And last I checked Con-way didn't let anyone sit on the clock just waiting for their hooks either. What's your problem with OD? You insist on spewing misinformation about them even after you've been corrected multiple times.

whats the layover and breakdown pay?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
You can't promise any of that. For all you know they will get us less.

Labor will become more complicated. Work rules and grievances. They will be looking to get every penny out of that contract. And focused entirely on doing so.

Suggest you consider knowing what you are talking about.
O' like they aren't looking to get every penny out of your labor now . lol

ok, thanks for the answer! but now i know why he said what he did, lol......7.50? comon man, that should be at top rate....

I think they should pay us road drivers more on breakdown yes, but we don't have to give them any time to get it, it's as soon as you break down. City drivers obviously get their normal hourly for breakdowns. The delay at the hotel is pay for sitting on your duff watching tv so that's money for nothing.

I think they should pay us road drivers more on breakdown yes, but we don't have to give them any time to get it, it's as soon as you break down. City drivers obviously get their normal hourly for breakdowns. The delay at the hotel is pay for sitting on your duff watching tv so that's money for nothing.

we dont give any time on breakdown either, and our layover time is an automatic 2 hours once your time is up, and on the clock on top of the auto 2 hour mini. pay...

So you know for a fact that the majority of people in this entire company are pro-union?

How far did you reach up there for that one?

Please pay attention to the entire string in that reply.

If you did, you wouldn't have bothered with that repetitive response.

LOL, you didn't get it.

You know, sarcasm can be fun AND make a point with humor. But you are just plain abrasive. Peeps are more likely to listen to your well thought logic if you present it in a more civil manner. In the meantime, you represent the corporation in an aggressively hostile mode that......never mind. Keep doing what you're doing and you will continue to influence people and win friends. It would be hard to believe you're not surrounded by friends and co-workers.
Like your work man and I love you like a brother! You make a solid and attractive case for corporate domination and we need that here.
Thank you and please stick around.