XPO | xnh files for union represantation

I'll do my best not to slip up. I'd hate to be "found out". That would devastate me.

On a side not, does anyone know how to get gravy stains out of a gray shirt? OOPS, perhaps I've said too much...

What? No clipart?
I feel deprived.

Throw the UPSF shirt away and go to Conway.
The gravy wont be there to get on your shirt

Good old Joe the plumber aka. Jay cee aka. banned for life....
Yeah that guy. He'd never work nonunion like this guy though. He'd tell everybody else to work nonunion though.

He may have gotten locked up disturbing the peace at a welfare office by now for yelling at the recipients. Quite a character he was.

What? No clipart?
I feel deprived.

Throw the UPSF shirt away and go to Conway.
The gravy won't be there to get on your shirt

UPSF? Really?

Here ya go...

My+joke+skyrocketed+over+your+head+not+even+a+close+_66815b942ee838e07bfa07bfe5342939.jpg

I work here... Can you forward me a star card to my email through trucking board ?? To prove it I can recite the swi on hooking !?!? Can't recite a swi on unloading a load deck trailer, not sure if there is one

They hired into this job knowing full and well it was not a union shop. They did that.

If they want to work for a union line. They should go do that.

"They" signed up at a shop that 401k matched.
"They" signed up at a shop with a pension.
"They" signed up at a shop that didnt steal vacation days.
"They" signed up at a shop that treated their employees with respect and appreciation.
"They" didnt need a union.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.

On second thought, when I consider the content of your post history, maybe I should spell it out for you...THINGS CHANGE.

United we bargain...divided we beg.

"They" signed up at a shop that 401k matched.
"They" signed up at a shop with a pension.
"They" signed up at a shop that didnt steal vacation days.
"They" signed up at a shop that treated their employees with respect and appreciation.
"They" didnt need a union.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.

On second thought, when I consider the content of your post history, maybe I should spell it out for you...THINGS CHANGE.

United we bargain...divided we beg.

Spot on, except for the 5th "They". Seems we did need a union but did not think so because the corporation acted like "They" treated us well. Ain't hindsight wonderful???
Excellent post, just my (slight twist) take on it.

United we bargain...divided we beg!​