XPO | xnh files for union represantation

Any dsr will tell you that they're open for conway change for the better. Conway just needs a shove in the right direction of putting their labor force first again. Greed has stirred them away from the front line. As far as quitting and going to a union carrier, why not stay and keep seniority at a unionized conway?

Exactly my point.

You would rather change an entire company, along with the majority of people that are happy, than change your own situation.

Seems kind of "greedy" to me.

Any dsr will tell you that they're open for conway change for the better. Conway just needs a shove in the right direction of putting their labor force first again. Greed has stirred them away from the front line. As far as quitting and going to a union carrier, why not stay and keep seniority at a unionized conway?

As much as I really do agree with you Rollin62, this micro-managing thing is what bred all of this.... They concentrate so hard on the bottom line that they get caught up in it and the employee becomes the enemy of the state.... If they would have CEO's and owners like back in the day, that they were the ones that made financial decisions for the company and the employees then it would be different. Micro-managing causes a person to be one-way driven...

Exactly my point.

You would rather change an entire company, along with the majority of people that are happy, than change your own situation.

Seems kind of "greedy" to me.
it's never really been about the hourly wages. Conway does not want to give up their con-washing rule book that only exists when it benefits them.

Why should they have to start over? Majority wins & you might be in the minority and don't like that. I asked you the question if you would leave if the union was voted in & you were going to stick around to see what happens. Its so easy to say" if you don't like it leave" or " just be thankful you have a job" Well its quite obvious your company failed to take care of its employees & that's why they are at this point....

They hired into this job knowing full and well it was not a union shop. They did that.

If they want to work for a union line. They should go do that.

A unionized Con-way ? Even if it would ever happen.... how long will it take ? Been over three years talking about it. We got one vote and four more coming. There are what, 300 terminals ?

We see you were smart enough to figure this one out. If you want to work for a union carrier all you gotta do is fill out the app.

In you break room is a poster that states labor laws. Go read it carefully

Anything you wanna share worth highlighting ? That garbage is for kids working at McDonalds.

Drivers chase miles and chase freight. The rest of our day is governed by DOT.

Here's a consequence.

Everyone that is unhappy leaves for a "better" company.

Con-way folds because no one will work for them.

Apparently, there aren't enough unhappy guys willing to change. They want the company to change.

Ever here that song, " she could change her mind, but she couldn't change me " ?

It's not going to happen. It's just not.

Here's a consequence.

Everyone that is unhappy leaves for a "better" company.

Con-way folds because no one will work for them.

Apparently, there aren't enough unhappy guys willing to change. They want the company to change.

Here's a better consequence ... Watch what you wish for , if everyone left that was unhappy for a better company you , highspeeds and beerfd would have an entire fleet to yourselves ...!
But on the other hand all of us unhappy employees will just stay put and unionize this place for a secure future .

A unionized Con-way ? Even if it would ever happen.... how long will it take ? Been over three years talking about it. We got one vote and four more coming. There are what, 300 terminals ?

We see you were smart enough to figure this one out. If you want to work for a union carrier all you gotta do is fill out the app.

If you don't want it, vote no.... You will be at peace with yourself.... But if the Yea's win, then it would behoove you to participate and make it a better place..... People disagree every day about millions of different things, but most reach a common ground for the good of one another.... That's what sets us apart from Neanderthals.....

Hurry up goons! Gotta go east to try a little intimidation and slight of hand to get your cards signed!

Run, Forrest, run!

kinasi-lodge.jpg
What's the deal with this mafia and thug stuff ?

If you don't want it, vote no.... You will be at peace with yourself.... But if the Yea's win, then it would behoove you to participate and make it a better place..... People disagree every day about millions of different things, but most reach a common ground for the good of one another.... That's what sets us apart from Neanderthals.....

If the yea's win it will be the beginning of the end. They will spin off another company and murder Con-way, just like they did CF.

Where is that pic of past behavior predicting future actions ?

Ever here that song, " she could change her mind, but she couldn't change me " ?

It's not going to happen. It's just not.

You've narrowed your synopsis to "two" humans reacting to a situation only one wanted to be a part of... Here, you have thousands that want the same thing, fairness,equality and a better work environment...

Sounds like giving someone an ultimatum.... Can't have that for anything to work....

You've narrowed your synopsis to "two" humans reacting to a situation only one wanted to be a part of... Here, you have thousands that want the same thing, fairness,equality and a better work environment...

The environment you displayed here, never got off the ground, because one wanted to change and other didn't... Can't have that for anything to work....

And still one party wants things to change while the other party does not.

If the yea's win it will be the beginning of the end. They will spin off another company and murder Con-way, just like they did CF.

Finally someone admits the fate of consolidated freight ways after Conway sucked the life and bank accounts dry of that company

And still one party wants things to change while the other party does not.

But with two, it's different.. You either end it or agree to disagree.. Not so here.. Strength in numbers driva.....

"If we continue to fight each other, white and black, then we shall all die as fools"------MLK... I think that goes for a lot of things these days....

If the women would have been told that, then your wife and daughter and nieces would be uneducated and poor.... Are they?

Oh I could see them vote no but watch them reap the benefits if a union gets in them no voters would be the first crybabies saying give me!!! Give me!!!!