XPO | xnh files for union represantation

Oh I could see them vote no but watch them reap the benefits if a union gets in them no voters would be the first crybabies saying give me!!! Give me!!!!

Well sportsman, you win some you lose some, but the thing about is, you ALL won..... You can't convince someone that doesn't want to be convinced, just be happy within yourself....

They hired into this job knowing full and well it was not a union shop. They did that.

If they want to work for a union line. They should go do that.
Like I said I think your a minority in this fight. I'm a city driver & see a lot more & talk to more Conway people then a road driver does....

They hired into this job knowing full and well it was not a union shop. They did that.

Sounds to me the company is different than the one they hired into. If the company can change their philosophy why cant the employees?

We hired into a job that promised everything the Union got. Because the company changed that, why should the employees suffer?

A unionized Con-way ? Even if it would ever happen.... how long will it take ? Been over three years talking about it. We got one vote and four more coming. There are what, 300 terminals ?

We see you were smart enough to figure this one out. If you want to work for a union carrier all you gotta do is fill out the app.

You mean sign the card.

All this bickering, yes,no,yes,no, things are going to change one way or another, Stop fighting with each other long enough tho watch our stock dropping more then 10 bucks in the last two weeks. Board members will stand up and take notice if their check book hasn't told them already. Don't worry I dumped all of mine two weeks ago when it was 54 smackers. Now back to your bickering

ill sign one do ya have any extras we got alot of senior drivers with cold feet their happy now wait till next year when they get no more than their raise jan. 1 stock holders will not put up with 2 raises in one year

The drivers at XNH would like to thank all the drivers giving emotional and verbal support to there efforts. They would be on here but their getting that easy money. Just 14-15 hrs a day.

ill sign one do ya have any extras we got alot of senior drivers with cold feet their happy now wait till next year when they get no more than their raise jan. 1 stock holders will not put up with 2 raises in one year
Those drivers have no memory. It's too bad they aren't smart enough to realize that if the union goes away, the new caring Con-Way does too.

for what reason did you guys say enough is enough please explain are you like certain terminals that got raises but not the same raise as terminals in your region do you get no respect are policys only used when it benefits conway WE MUST STAND TOGETHER!!!!

Stockholders had to approve this or they wouldn't have brought it out, Some of you tht are for the union are no better then the so called palace, when some one post something tht you don't like, you bash them so to me, seems like I'll lose either way. Thanks