XPO | xnh files for union represantation

why does highspeeds get all bent out of shape over insults, and THEN go around insulting everyone? i dont get it. iirc, he went after teamrider a LOT for that, about a month and a half ago.

why does highspeeds get all bent out of shape over insults, and THEN go around insulting everyone? i dont get it. iirc, he went after teamrider a LOT for that, about a month and a half ago.

He is a walking talking conflict. Child's play. LOL

Instigator does. And that makes it "fact".

I hope he washes his hands, because he pulls these "facts" right out of his colon.

So you know for a fact that the majority of people in this entire company are pro-union?

How far did you reach up there for that one?

Here. You may need these...

Elbow_Length_Gynecological_Long_Cuff_Gloves_480.jpg

I dont understand why anyone would not want to work with a contract that Conway would legally have to abide by. The problem with this company is, you can ask 5 different people in management the same question and you would get 5 different answers. The company will not put rules in writing, so management doesn't even know the answer. Every terminal and reship is run different with different rules. Favoritism is out of control. Having seniority means nothing. Our health care sucks. Im tired of seeing management talk to drivers like crap! Anyone who can remember the Detter days, remembers how drivers were treated as assets and not as liabilities. The new management has robbed us of our vacations, pensions, sick days................ all this while the CEO's are cashing in all their millions in stock options. This company needs union representation in a bad way. I would gladly pay 2hrs a month out of my check for union dues to work under a contract with rules that dont change at the blink of an eye.

They hired into this job knowing full and well it was not a union shop. They did that.

If they want to work for a union line. They should go do that.
Hello ,excuse me, its 34 years since deregulation and in case you don't know there are not that many union carriers around any more . Not enough to hire all the guys who realize that its better to be union than not . Maybe its time for the pendulum to swing back . We need strong unions through this country like it was in the 50's and 60's.The young guys don't know anything better than getting screwed everyday its a way of life for them . As for the older drivers ,we knew a better life .

I dont understand why anyone would not want to work with a contract that Conway would legally have to abide by. The problem with this company is, you can ask 5 different people in management the same question and you would get 5 different answers. The company will not put rules in writing, so management doesn't even know the answer. Every terminal and reship is run different with different rules. Favoritism is out of control. Having seniority means nothing. Our health care sucks. Im tired of seeing management talk to drivers like crap! Anyone who can remember the Detter days, remembers how drivers were treated as assets and not as liabilities. The new management has robbed us of our vacations, pensions, sick days................ all this while the CEO's are cashing in all their millions in stock options. This company needs union representation in a bad way. I would gladly pay 2hrs a month out of my check for union dues to work under a contract with rules that dont change at the blink of an eye.

So with Detter, we were "assets".

With a union, we will be adversaries.

That grass over there may just look really green from this side of the fence.

You get over there and start seeing all the brown spots.

All this bickering, yes,no,yes,no, things are going to change one way or another, Stop fighting with each other long enough tho watch our stock dropping more then 10 bucks in the last two weeks. Board members will stand up and take notice if their check book hasn't told them already. Don't worry I dumped all of mine two weeks ago when it was 54 smackers. Now back to your bickering

You actually had money invested in this pos until a couple weeks ago?

Hello ,excuse me, its 34 years since deregulation and in case you don't know there are not that many union carriers around any more . Not enough to hire all the guys who realize that its better to be union than not . Maybe its time for the pendulum to swing back . We need strong unions through this country like it was in the 50's and 60's.The young guys don't know anything better than getting screwed everyday its a way of life for them . As for the older drivers ,we knew a better life .

As said before, if there were really so many guys screaming for a union here, it would be here.

This is nothing but a loud minority propped up by outsiders who want an influx of cash into their coffers to support their failing plan.

As said before, if there were really so many guys screaming for a union here, it would be here. This is nothing but a loud minority propped up by outsiders who want an influx of cash into their coffers to support their failing plan.
i have to agree. This is a regional fight, not company wide.