xanl/h

TB Veteran
Credits
XNW getting 50% cut
10 night l/h
10 day l/h replaced by vans starting 11/30/09
13 city runs cut as well
ouch

:nutkick:XNW is losing eleven day l/h, fourteen to sixteen night l/h but there will be an addition of probably eight to ten p&d bids plus a whole lot of dock bids for now.::shit::
The day l/h runs are going to be made up by XMI DSRs running east like they did three 1/2 years ago or so.
Newburg will probably be breaking freight 'round the clock like XMI has done recently.
For now anyway. Who knows what the heros:biglaugh: in the crystal palace have up their sleeve should something big happen in the near future.:flame:

XNW getting 50% cut
10 night l/h
10 day l/h replaced by vans starting 11/30/09
13 city runs cut as well
ouch

Pretty sure the day runs are going to XMI. Instead of XNW meeting XAY at XMI, Milton will now pull it off the XNW re-ship and meet XCW at XAY to get the freight to XCW at 7:00 instead of XAY at 7:00. No more vans there that I know of. Been loading the same ones at XNW for a while now - 2 U freight vans, a Tomah, and a Quad cities.

I feel for you guys. Now you know how we feel, ever since they opened the dump xla, we got our runs cut like newspaper thru a shredder:TR10driving03:

I feel for you guys. Now you know how we feel, ever since they opened the dump xla, we got our runs cut like newspaper thru a shredder:TR10driving03:

Imagine being a former XSN driver.. 40 went to XAY who's loosing runs, 12 went to XLF who is loosing the most, 1 went to XPB who is loosing 2, and XAQ who took 2 cannot handle what it has. Just hope all my former XSN peeps make out OK.:thumbsup:

Imagine being a former XSN driver.. 40 went to XAY who's loosing runs, 12 went to XLF who is loosing the most, 1 went to XPB who is loosing 2, and XAQ who took 2 cannot handle what it has. Just hope all my former XSN peeps make out OK.:thumbsup:

Just remember the third star...committment...

The company will stand behind you all the way...just far enough so you won't be able to see them.

Rat

Just remember the third star...committment...

The company will stand behind you all the way...just far enough so you won't be able to see them.

Rat

But do know that they are there; watching, nurturing, and caring.