XPO | XPO CEO Brad Jacobs on CNBC’s Mad Money with Jim Cramer, July 20, 2016.

p63XOQK.jpg

Lumpy Rutherfords Dad and Brad separated at birth???

I just spent about an hour reading several other carrier forums. The main topic on at least the few that I viewed involved guys lamenting about their retirement , or lack there of. It was really eye opening to realize how much other drivers were focused on their livelihoods: and well they should be. It seems to me that XPO/Conway's forum similarly focuses on pay, benefits, retirement, heath care etc., but certainly not to the point that we are consumed by it.

Bottom line: I for one think that we have it pretty good here at XPO Logistics. Sure a lot is demanded of us . Sure we have to put up w/ a lot of swi's and hard to deal w/ tm's. But let me ask you this...are the future prospects for other troubled carriers as bright as XPO's seems to be at this time? When's the last time you lost any sleep wondering whether your job or company would have their doors opened when you showed up for work the next morning. Point? Until BJ missteps...I'm going to appreciate the leadership and direction that this company is blessed with.They are light years ahead of the previous Conway echelon in making this company a significantly more successful LTL.